PDA

View Full Version : Joint Halloween Meet

Macky
08-26-2014, 11:57 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/evomacky/sce/SCEHALLOWEENfinal_zpsea9fbd3f.jpg

Hi guys!

I just want to announce this upcoming joint Halloween meet between SoCalEvo.net and ClubRalliart.

This will be a kid and family-friendly meet, and we encourage participants to bring some candy to share with the kids. We will also have a costume contest. There will be more details to follow, especially regarding vendors.

Please mark your calendars and try to come!

Macky
09-22-2014, 08:49 PM
come on guys. 1200 views and no replies?

Macky
09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
UPDATE...

lightsticks will be given away to the first 30 kids/cars and candy for trick-or-treat'ers.

Markspd6
09-30-2014, 04:32 PM
As long as my RA is working, I will definately be making it out for this, even though i think the last time i went to hogue barmichaels was like 15-20 years ago for an Offspring concert, which was empty.. Otherwise ill just have to drive my reg lancer.. Not as fancy, no real mods as its my new DD, but it kinda looks like a ralliart..

Macky
09-30-2014, 10:10 PM
As long as my RA is working, I will definately be making it out for this, even though i think the last time i went to hogue barmichaels was like 15-20 years ago for an Offspring concert, which was empty.. Otherwise ill just have to drive my reg lancer.. Not as fancy, no real mods as its my new DD, but it kinda looks like a ralliart..

I'm driving my daily there too. i cant carry the socalevo tent in the Evo lol

04mivec
10-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Cool. hopefully my ralliart is driving good. Ill be there.I just put a new
Mivec head in it.