PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline Products

TheBlackBeast
03-12-2010, 04:03 PM
So, has anyone had any experiences using Whiteline suspension products before?
http://www.whiteline.com.au/

They just released some anti-roll bars (swaybars as they call them) for the RA...

MikeW-RRE
03-12-2010, 05:07 PM
They just got in the country yesterday, probably not a lot of personal experience with them yet :-)

Who wants some sway bars? Looks like about $500ish for the pair. Install is a pain though. Lots of stuff has to drop down out of the way before you can even touch them.

Mike W

TheBlackBeast
03-12-2010, 05:24 PM
:rolleyes: I meant with past products... I was curious if anyone had past experience with past products on other cars. Just curious if their reputation stacks up.

geargrinder
03-12-2010, 06:13 PM
John Mueller keeps texting me saying he has the sway bars in stock. I just think I need brakes long before I need sways. Oh well, if anyone want's them call John or Orlando http://www.muellerized.com/

ps- I had whiteline end links on my Subaru, they seemed to be well made.

MikeW-RRE
03-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Whiteline is good stuff. Comes from Australia. The Aussies always got Skylines and WRXs and EVOS long before the US started getting the good cars. Whiteline has always specialized in making rally/road race/street performance parts for these type of cars.

Mike W

geargrinder
03-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Well, it looks like John Mueller is going to make me a deal I can't refuse on the Whiteline sway bars. I'll let you guys know how they are. Apparently there are only 4 sets on the west coast and 8 total in the country! Cool.

geargrinder
03-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Unbelievable as it sounds my car is up on the rack at Muellerized having the Whiteline swaybars installed right now. I'll post up a review and photos in the next day or so, once I've had a chance to try them out.

TheBlackBeast
03-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Unbelievable as it sounds my car is up on the rack at Muellerized having the Whiteline swaybars installed right now. I'll post up a review and photos in the next day or so, once I've had a chance to try them out.

I should stop by then and check it out!

I work a few streets down from them...

geargrinder
03-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Nice meeting you today.
Still here. They are doing testing and r&d. I'll let you know how it goes : )

TheBlackBeast
03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Nice meeting you too!

Looking forward to seeing how much your grip is improved...

jRox
03-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Any feedback? I'm thinking about getting a set.

**EDIT: Nevermind, I read your other thread. :p

Tyler@WORKS
05-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Whiteline products offer excellent performance over stock! Awesome build quality and fitment. Their rear sway is very beefy. If anyone is in the market for any Whiteline products, check out our website as we are an authorized dealer in the US!!:)

http://www.worksevo.com/store/index.php?cPath=100_104_124

MTZL
07-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Hands down Whiteline sway bars front & rear are awdsome over the stock.

I have 26mm front & 24mm rear.

Front is now set to middle hole (medium)
Rear is now set to closest hole to the front (stiffest)

Rest of the suspension system are stock.

Front bushing need grease or it makes rubbing noises going up & down on speed bumps.

It was pita (Pain in the @$$) to install & many hours of labor.