PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Northeast: 2011 WW Touring, 44k miles

jjrally85
12-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get into a 2015 GSR, and so I'm thinking of selling my 2011 WW RA with about 44k miles on it. My dealership is awesome, so I have done all routine maintenance at their facility, and despite the car being modified they have been very good about honoring my warranty. This is a WW with the touring package (Rockford sound system, heated leather, sunroof/moonroof, adjustable HID headlights, and trunk lip (no wing))

I have had no major issues with the car, and I am the type who babies my cars, so it is in very good condition.

Modifications were installed by professionals, and custom tune was done by Kaizen Tuning in Boxborough, MA:
Ultimate Racing FMIC, LICP, UICP
UR TBE
Cobb 3-Port EBCS
Ralliarmor mud flaps
WeatherTech all weather floormats
Bridgestone Blizzak W70s with 2 seasons of tread left, mounted on steelies
Debadged trunk

The car dyno'd at 265whp, 325ft/lbs, and I was told their dyno is about 50whp below the industry standard. The tuner was very specific to keep the torque in a manageable range where I would not experience clutch slipping with the SST, which I have not had any issues with.

The dealership doesn't value the modifications on this car, which is why I'm thinking about private sale to someone who will!

I'm asking $19,500 firm. If you are interested, PM me and I'd be happy to send photos or give you more info. Make me an offer!