PDA

View Full Version : Oh... hai!

BravoZero
01-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Just thought I'd stop by and say hi, been a while. Some of the oldheads here know who I am :D

BravoZero
01-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Wow, this place died didn't it?

NFSLancerRA
01-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Welcome back?

zeRep85
01-12-2015, 12:42 PM
Wow, this place died didn't it?

lil bit...

I occasionally post and try to inform people..but like with other forums the OG members get tired of posting.

<OG member :)

How is the ford treating you? Really digging the Fiesta ST as a daily..

TheSmokingTire youtube channel did a couple COBB stage upgrades to theirs and it handled them VERY well..

z
e
R
e
p

BravoZero
01-12-2015, 03:12 PM
lil bit...

I occasionally post and try to inform people..but like with other forums the OG members get tired of posting.

<OG member :)

How is the ford treating you? Really digging the Fiesta ST as a daily..

TheSmokingTire youtube channel did a couple COBB stage upgrades to theirs and it handled them VERY well..

z
e
R
e
p

Yea I figured that would be the case, oh well.

I'm on my second Focus ST, my first one was totalled, hit by a drunk driver this past summer. Thankfully a few bumps and scratches, those side curtain air bags are a great invention.

I picked up another '14 Focus ST, this time an ST3 package (HID's, leather seats, nav, etc.) Decided to leave this one alone for a while and ride it out stock. Honestly, it's one of the few awesome stock vehicles I've driven. It handles so well as-is and has more than enough pickup for being a daily.

In fact... earlier this year I met up with a friend that has a heavily modified '10 RA with upgraded F/R sway bars, KW coilovers and urethane bushings all around along with other power mods. He even admitted after taking my stock '13 ST for a spin that it handled better than his RA. He smokes me off the line though. Truth be told I almost opted for a Fiesta ST this time around but I could not get over how small the car is, no trunk space for all my gear I take to work every day.

MTZL
01-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Welcome back.

Macky
01-14-2015, 12:58 PM
ohai

yeah its been slow around these places. I tried to get some RA's to come out last year but that didn't turn out too well. :(

homtemars
04-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Ok, i will try it :) thanks

arasa
12-15-2017, 08:01 PM
Oh.. Hello! Im new here, been working on a new baby for 30 semanas (https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/embarazo/semana-a-semana/30-semanas-de-embarazo/) now, how about you, what are you up to?