PDA

View Full Version : about to buy this AMS intake with the boost pill

2010 Rallihead Sportback
03-30-2010, 01:57 PM
right now im running my HKS as atmospheric, meaning I'm not recirculate connected, should i recirculate the BOV to this intake like the way they have it and lose the sound or will I be fine not doing this... I really dont want to lose the sound of the BOV especially since that's why i spent big money for it :(

INTAKE IM ORDERING
http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/AMS-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Ralliart-Performance-Intake.html

TheBlackBeast
03-30-2010, 02:51 PM
recirculate...

2010 Rallihead Sportback
03-30-2010, 04:48 PM
did it no more sound sad face :(

geargrinder
03-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Did you know GFB makes a fully adjustable BOV. You could run 25%vta 75% recirculated. Or any combination you want. It works really well on Mitsubishi cars with sensitive MAF's.

jRox
03-30-2010, 08:07 PM
If you run VTA, it'll run like shit. Keep it recirculated. Once you get the AMS intake, you'll achieve the sound you desire. Of course you'll need a tune with the intake.

Jackal
06-09-2010, 09:49 PM
I had the HKS BOV and at first it was kinda cool. I would pull into a parking lot and teenagers would come running. Sad part is my throttle response disappered and the car would sometimes fall on its face when shifting hard. I ordered the recirc kit and no more noise and the throttle response with the new BOV is better than ever.