PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like a clean car...

TheBlackBeast
04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Was gonna upload this sooner but ran outta time. Back in January my car was subjected to road resurfacing on PCH and was covered in a fine mist of particulates from the slurry they were putting down. Grrr... I finally got to use use a clay bar to clean that mess off my paint. My cars paint is now smoother than my son's bottom! =) I used the mothers clay bar system and it worked GREAT! Followed it with the mothers power ball and paste wax to protect it. That power ball made short work to applying the wax for once!

So very nice to have a clean car once again! I got so excited once I polished that wax off. It was better than when I first got it!

2010 Rallihead Sportback
04-27-2010, 03:34 PM
niice reminds me of my 08 Eclipse, have the Meguiars buffer and 3-step, also loved using Nxt gen wax

MTZL
04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
OOoOO SHINY!

geargrinder
04-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Wow, that looks really nice, especially since it has no dents ;)

TheBlackBeast
04-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Actually, I've got a couple dents on the right side. One Mo Fo parked super close in this big van and slammed their door into mine. Didn't even bother to move to a different spot. I was so pissed. Shortly after that I had 2 more. One from another careless Mo Fo and one from my daughters razor scooter. So the right side of my car is totally dented, plus the nicks I have all over from the gravel and crap that seems to be magnetically attracted to my car. After 100k miles or so, I'll have the dents removed and the car repainted cus its gonna need it at this rate.