PDA

View Full Version : Turbo outlet/downpipe for RHD EVO X/Ralliart

jsurfdog
04-30-2010, 08:10 PM
next issue in my Evo X turbo upgrade is what turbo outlet (TO) to get. I've got the turbo and exhaust manifold at Forced Performance getting ported. Turbo outlets for RHD vehicles are a bit difficult to come by. Ultimate Racing makes one, but I am loathe to shell out another $500 (includes shipping to Aussie) for the unit. I'm thinking Megan Racing's turbo outlet ($180)that will fit onto my current UR short downpipe. Also stock TO if I can find one. I have been on websites looking, came up with Zage TO plus downpipe combination that looks suspiciously like ATP's. Both companies say it will fit on RHD. Caveat emptor, though. Any comments?

MTZL
09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
rhd & lhd ENGINE BAY should be the same. right? Got any pics of engine bay???

zeRep85
09-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Im pretty sure they are not the same...ive read issues w/ the o2 housing being different for both.

Im also pondering this issue...i think im going AMS Widemouth...not 100 percent sure though..

Tuqwik4u
09-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Anyone wanna trade my lhd for your rhd? lol Especially since we have the SST. :p

wwralliart77
09-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Have you've tried contacting MRT? They are located in Aussie and they specialize in Evos and RAs. They should be able to get the part you are seeking. Here's their website: http://www.mrtperformance.com.au/

lehua768
09-15-2010, 07:09 PM
I've got the turbo and exhaust manifold at Forced Performance getting ported. Turbo outlets for RHD vehicles are a bit difficult to come by. Ultimate Racing makes one, but I am loathe to shell out another $500 (includes shipping to Aussie) for the unit. I'm thinking Megan Racing's turbo outlet ($180)that will fit onto my current UR short downpipe. Also stock TO if I can find one. I have been on websites looking, came up with Zage TO plus downpipe combination that looks suspiciously like ATP's. Both companies say it will fit on RHD. Caveat emptor, though. Any comments? Im pretty sure they are not the same...ive read issues w/ the o2 housing being different for both.
Im also pondering this issue...i think im going AMS Widemouth...not 100 percent sure though..