PDA

View Full Version : Re: DC Sports Single Canister System for sale!

socalrallired09
07-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey there guys and gals Ive got a beautiful DC Sports Single Canister System for sale. Its a full 3 in. catback in excellent condition it was cleaned and polished once a week at least. Ive never seen this system on another RA most people run the UR catback which is really would and heavier than a single canister system. I ran this exhaust with a greddy dp and RRE testpipe, unfortunately I no longer have my RA i got a WW X now and therefore need to sell this system to buy the same setup for my X. This was on the car less than 5K and sounded great not quiet but also didnt attract attention either. Im asking 400.00 picked up or 400.00 plus shipping and paypal which is a GREAT price. well here you go

MTZL
07-20-2010, 07:35 PM
so you traded your Ralliart for GSR..
How did that go? How much did they give you for RA?
What made you change your mind?

socalrallired09
07-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Yea I just couldnt help myself lol. It went pretty well actually Id recommend Sam @ south coast mitsubishi anytime, the customer service was waaaaay better than where I bought my RA. I was upside down cuz I got a shitty loan before n the paid the car off n gave me 3K. I also got to keep ALL of my aftermarket parts which the dealership removed and they gave me 1K worth of parts of my choosing from their parts department! What made me chang my mind was actually driving an x and looking at all the major and minor differences between the RA and X. I mean I really really liked my RA but no matter what I did to it it would still be a RA u know. Also the suspension and handling was night and day especially the brakes and I could change gears MYSELF! I have nothing bad to say about my RA at all It served its purpose and held its own many times. Not to mention It was a sleeper.

socalrallired09
07-25-2010, 12:33 PM
heres a few videos i recorded with this exhaust and greddy dp

socalrallired09
07-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Well if anybody is interested in videos of this exhaust u can txt me at 661 859 9022