PDA

View Full Version : What to do....what to do...

zeRep85
08-17-2010, 03:48 PM
So I bought my RalliArt this past December. Since then I’ve had 3 warranty issues.

Deformed Transmission Pan
Timing Chain Issue
ECU Replacement

While my car is at the dealer they noticed my “transfer oil” wasn’t changed. I had recently done my 15K service and was under the impression that everything that the manual stated for the 15K service was completed....well I was wrong…

First Mitsubishi, 3 warranty issues under a year and now service dilemma. I love this car and plan to mod it even more!

Im not here to bash on anyone but just curious to see what people think…Let me know your guys thoughts

Thanks,
zeRep

RalliNurse
08-17-2010, 08:37 PM
in this case I would call mitsu and explain ur problems to them and see if you can get a replacement...

GTS_Rob
08-17-2010, 11:33 PM
in this case I would call mitsu and explain ur problems to them and see if you can get a replacement...

lemon law that bish & start fresh

MTZL
09-17-2010, 09:21 PM
wtf?! does anybody else with those recalls??? deformed transmission pan?
Do you know where your RA was mfg??

So I bought my RalliArt this past December. Since then I’ve had 3 warranty issues.

Deformed Transmission Pan
Timing Chain Issue
ECU Replacement

While my car is at the dealer they noticed my “transfer oil” wasn’t changed. I had recently done my 15K service and was under the impression that everything that the manual stated for the 15K service was completed....well I was wrong…

First Mitsubishi, 3 warranty issues under a year and now service dilemma. I love this car and plan to mod it even more!

Im not here to bash on anyone but just curious to see what people think…Let me know your guys thoughts

Thanks,
zeRep

MikeW-RRE
09-17-2010, 11:42 PM
They are all only made in Japan.

What dealer are you dealing with?

Mike W

zeRep85
10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
This thread never got any action so i totally forgot about it...

For all you who are wondering...i actually called two Lemon Law lawyers and they both basically said i dont have a case...that because SCM has fixed every issue and that it hasn't been the same issue over and over it will be very hard to win over the judge...

So im learning to live with it...:)

@Mike; I was dealing w/ SCM