PDA

View Full Version : F*** you Mini Van

SnipeRA
08-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Got rear ended today. not much damage at all got some minor scratches and the plastic on the rear bumber just below the license plate. Is there any way to minimize the scratches or fix them completely?

RalliNurse
08-28-2010, 04:11 PM
have u try wash and wax it off?

SnipeRA
08-28-2010, 07:11 PM
have u try wash and wax it off?

The sratches aren't inthe paint. it is in the plastic part just above the exhaust.

RalliNurse
08-28-2010, 08:08 PM
OIC...hmmm...have a pic?

But sry to hear that though...$hit really suck when other ppl try to take ur car as a target practice...

dmitchell
09-22-2010, 06:42 PM
I got nailed by a mini-van today too! What is it with the retards driving these things?

wutangmo15
09-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Every morning is an adventure for me. I live right next to an elementary school with 95% of the students being Chinese or Indian.

MTZL
09-23-2010, 12:04 AM
yeah adventure is the word. lol. how about car dodging?
I've had my share of many many close calls every day.
Cars not looking shooting out of the drive ways or reversing out in the streets
to crazy non-drivers with license behind the wheels on the freeways.
red light & stop sign runners...
Be careful out there everybody!

Mondo
09-28-2010, 04:01 PM
The sratches aren't inthe paint. it is in the plastic part just above the exhaust.

The plastic thing is the spliter, and I'm sorry about the hit dude. A lady in a minivan almost ran me off the road once...and I was on my BIKE. I saw her and swerved hard. I was pissed and tried to flip her the bird. To add insult, she never even saw me.

RalliNurse
09-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Every morning is an adventure for me. I live right next to an elementary school with 95% of the students being Chinese or Indian.

LOL....good luck w/that...i think u have to trade in ur car for a M1A1...

MTZL
09-28-2010, 05:57 PM
LOL....good luck w/that...i think u have to trade in ur car for a M1A1...

Yeah I'd trade my RA for that anyday. Nobody will get in my way, I can guarantee that! Load the cannon & fire when ready on the slow moving lane hogging prius!

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/abrams/images/abram14.jpg