PDA

View Full Version : Hello From The OC Lake Forest

Racegirl
09-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi I'm Carolyn,

I just bought a used 09 Ralliart in Rotor Glow from South Coast Mitsubishi and I'm loving this car. I do a lot of autocross and open track racing with NASA here in So. Cal. have been with NASA since 2003. I run my 2001 Mustang GT with full suspension, cage, supercharger in HPDE 3.

I wanted to show you pictures of my Ralliart before and after I lowered it with H&R lowering springs. My next upgrades are tinting the windows, UR cat back dual exhaust with a ECU tune from HB Speed in Huntington Beach.

Let me know when the next Ralliart get together is here in the OC.

Take Care,
Carolyn/Racegirl

Currently still own:

2005 Ford Mustang GT with Kennebell supercharger 445 RWHP (For Sale Check out Autotrader its the Sonic Blue one in Lake Forest)

2001 Ford Mustang GT my NASA HPDE open track car. Vortech supercharger full suspension putting down 375 RWHP.

1998 Honda CBR 600F3 owned since new. Currently has only 7,200 original miles. (For sale if anyone is intersted)

TheBlackBeast
09-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome aboard - it's great to have someone with real track time on the forums!

MTZL
09-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you in the club.
If you look on the forum Im sure there are meets in OC.

Racegirl
09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Hi,

I wanted to share a couple of pictures:

One of my RG Ralliart taken from my friend driving his Evo X MR on our way to a cruise GG in Upland.

The other is of my 2001 Mustang GT which I use to run in NASA with. This picture was taken at Buttonwillow.

ralli_kid
09-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Welcome hopefully you can come to the meet in fullerton currently I am the only ralliart at the meet with all the evos but you are welcome to come and hang out with us