PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my Tri State Area Friends??? I got something for you guys!

bigEC
09-16-2010, 11:50 PM
I recently totalled my ralliart (wasnt my fault) :( but im getting a BMW 135i :) and the body shop was nice enough to let me and a few of my friends go and strip all the aftermarket parts off the car so i have alot of parts for sale! im not shipping but anyone local to me, i live in Rockland NY, who is interested ill be more then happy to meet up with you guys.

FOR SALE:

Ultimate Racing Exhaust (Straight pipe, excluding downpipe)
Injen UICP
COBB Accessport
OEM Fit 8in Touchscreen Navigation system (Made to be a direct replacement for the stock stereo)
Nokya H11 Yellow Bulbs (Fogs)
Red City Lights
RallyArmor Mudflaps (Excluding Front Flaps =/)

*Radio will fit in any of the Lancer models, not just the Ralliart
**I also have my exhaust from my old GTS if anyone is interested in that...Its the WORKS Exhale AB Exhaust.

I will take best offer on all parts. Like I said I would like to keep it local, within tristate area or people who are willing to drive to my area. I am 100% capable of helping you guys install parts at my house if need be also, free of charge. I'm really just looking to make a few extra buck because BMW parts are expensive LOL. Keep me posted and if your interested in any of my parts let me know on this thread or PM me.

*My ralliart has less than 7,000 miles on it and all parts were installed around 1,750, just to give you guys some idea of how old the parts are and the intake is brand new in the box, never installed!

larmyca
09-17-2010, 08:45 AM
I recently totalled my ralliart (wasnt my fault) :( but im getting a BMW 135i :) and the body shop was nice enough to let me and a few of my friends go and strip all the aftermarket parts off the car so i have alot of parts for sale! im not shipping but anyone local to me, i live in Rockland NY, who is interested ill be more then happy to meet up with you guys.

FOR SALE:

Ultimate Racing Exhaust (Straight pipe, excluding downpipe)
Injen UICP
COBB Accessport
OEM Fit 8in Touchscreen Navigation system (Made to be a direct replacement for the stock stereo)
Nokya H11 Yellow Bulbs (Fogs)
Red City Lights
RallyArmor Mudflaps (Excluding Front Flaps =/)

*Radio will fit in any of the Lancer models, not just the Ralliart
**I also have my exhaust from my old GTS if anyone is interested in that...Its the WORKS Exhale AB Exhaust.

I will take best offer on all parts. Like I said I would like to keep it local, within tristate area or people who are willing to drive to my area. I am 100% capable of helping you guys install parts at my house if need be also, free of charge. I'm really just looking to make a few extra buck because BMW parts are expensive LOL. Keep me posted and if your interested in any of my parts let me know on this thread or PM me.

*My ralliart has less than 7,000 miles on it and all parts were installed around 1,750, just to give you guys some idea of how old the parts are and the intake is brand new in the box, never installed!

y won't u ship, I am interested in the UICP and the Cobb, eh

bertybrate
10-31-2010, 11:21 PM
yeah why wont you ship i like the mudflaps

E46byeRAhi
11-01-2010, 03:23 AM
i'm local and interested in the cobb! pm me with your best price. did you unpair it from the RA?

ChaseRalli
11-01-2010, 06:20 AM
im interested in the nav system and maybe the ur exhaust

im on long island

jay10ralliart
11-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Im interested in the exhaust & fog lights but they would have to be shipped....prices please I live in Indiana

bigEC
11-02-2010, 01:09 PM
PMs have been sent to those guys whom are local to me. Just and update the fog lights, evoX bov, and ultimate racing intake have been sold. I wont ship because i would like to let you guys meet me and examine the parts. They are all in perfect condition, but since i lack a camera at the moment it would be better for you guys to see the parts for yourself before the transaction is made! I'm a good guy, i just want whats best for everyone. and since i currently work 2 jobs and attend college full time its way easier for me to not ship! I hope you all understand

bigEC
12-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I really just wanna get rid of the test pipe back exhaust from UR (Test pipe, resonated midepipe, muffler) I have. I have a 135i and just want the money for new parts. that being said, i am going to let go of the exhaust for $500, or best offer, to anyone willing to come to my area to pick it up. I live in Rockland County NY and i will be happy to help u install while u r here! Also im letting go of the touch screen radio for $325...Let me know!

zeRep85
12-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Pictures of the touchscreen plz

I might be interested

jRox
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I think I already asked, but are the tips straight cut or rolled?

ralli_kid
12-06-2010, 01:35 AM
I want the uicp pm me please I am in dire need of this part for my new turbo build

aznnightkidz
12-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Pm'd about the navigation

bigEC
12-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Pm's sent and replied...the exhaust does not have rolled tips, its single wall

eRocKiiN
06-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Tri State meet what what!!