PDA

View Full Version : Little brother Big brother

hackerrei
09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Hello guy's took some pics of the new EVO being looked down on by his little brother.
Have to say the RA is pissed and I know he was smerking at me when I was putting the GoFastBits BOV on the evo having to move the coolent hose just to get it in place on the ic pipe.
RA was so much easyer to install it on..lol
Been in the evo for 3 days now and miss the RA a little bit if I was not in this horrible lease I might have just stuck with having both of them.lol The dream...

But almost time to say good bye so I thought I would put him and his big brother on here as a farewell.

Great car cheers.

MTZL
09-28-2010, 07:35 PM
WE NEED CAPTIONS! LOL.
RA: hEY WHAT R U DOING HERE THIS IS MY GARAGE & YOU R BLOCKING MY WAY!
EVO: NO, THIS IS MY GARAGE NOW, YOU R BEING REPLACED & YOU R BLOCKING MY WAY!
RA: ITS BECAUSE IM BLACK ISNT IT?

hackerrei
09-28-2010, 07:45 PM
I know well I will post some more pics tomorrow of them together if any one has any ideas I will try them.

Side note

Any VV meets and where - what time?

Tuqwik4u
09-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Every Wednesday night A.v. meet 8pm pops at 9pm, Apple valley rd and Bear valley rd corner nxt to Lowes. Every Friday night V.v meet at the Lowes off Bear valley and Armagosa across the street from the V.v mall, 8:30pm pops at 9pm.

hackerrei
09-28-2010, 08:03 PM
cool well I will go to the friday night one what car should I bring? lol
Who else is going? mitz?

Night stocker
09-28-2010, 08:34 PM
where did u get your ralliart at

hackerrei
09-28-2010, 08:43 PM
I got it at south coast mitsubishi after they first put me in a bad EVO 8 that started to over heat after 2 days then I took it back and they put me in the Ralliart.

mTEV
09-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Would Fullerton be too far of a drive for you? LOL just asking :D

hackerrei
09-29-2010, 08:21 AM
For right now it is but I hope to see all of you at next years MOD.
I will be looking for you all in the Ralliart section.

Racegirl
09-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi Hackerrei:

What is next years MOD mean? Does MOD stand for some sort of car show?

Thanks...:)

MTZL
09-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Hi Hackerrei:

What is next years MOD mean? Does MOD stand for some sort of car show?

Thanks...:)

M.O.D. (Mitsubishi Owners Day) its once a year usually around July @ Mitsubishi Head Quarter in Cypress, CA.

Racegirl
09-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the information...I'll be there next July in the Ralliart section.

hackerrei
09-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Can't waite this year was realy good lots of cool swag and free in and out was a + ...:D
Next year will be better and I can't waite to see all the things you guy's will have done to your cars by then.
Maby we will need to make a sticker for all ralliart club members so we can find each other at the meet.
Suxs for me because I will have to park with the snooty Evo owners :mad: so that is why I will be at the RA section most of the time there.lol;)

Tell me what you guys think of making a sticker and for the meet up point for next mod hope to have a huge convoy or RA this next one?

mTEV
09-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Can't waite this year was realy good lots of cool swag and free in and out was a + ...:D
Next year will be better and I can't waite to see all the things you guy's will have done to your cars by then.
Maby we will need to make a sticker for all ralliart club members so we can find each other at the meet.
Suxs for me because I will have to park with the snooty Evo owners :mad: so that is why I will be at the RA section most of the time there.lol;)

Tell me what you guys think of making a sticker and for the meet up point for next mod hope to have a huge convoy or RA this next one?

its too bad you won't have your RA anymore :[

geargrinder
09-30-2010, 06:38 AM

You could park where ever you want, well excluding the vendor section, and designated club areas. Yes most Evo owners are snooty, so welcome to the club, lol!! Anyway, stickers are always good! Also, congrats on the new car. (Blue By You) is really the coolest color

Tuqwik4u
09-30-2010, 07:16 AM
My RA will beat either one lol jk, Your choice, Maybe bring the RA since your not gonna have it much longer, The VIII is sick tho. Idk, Can't go wrong with either one. There will be a handfull of Evo's a few Sti's and a lot of other cars.

hackerrei
02-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Hows it going every one well new update I sold the EVO 8 to a friend and yesterday traded the RA yesterday for a 2011 EVO X GSR Rally Red.
Let me tell you I can feel the diffrence between the 8-RA-and X.
The power is like GOD.
I almost forgot I was in a stick as I was sitting in traffic tried to tap the paddle shift and nothing there.lol
Little and Big brother meet the speed runner cousin.lol
Will miss my baby.

YO so VV area where is the meet next weekend?

Ready to run.

RalliNurse
02-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Hows it going every one well new update I sold the EVO 8 to a friend and yesterday traded the RA yesterday for a 2011 EVO X GSR Rally Red.
Let me tell you I can feel the diffrence between the 8-RA-and X.
The power is like GOD.
I almost forgot I was in a stick as I was sitting in traffic tried to tap the paddle shift and nothing there.lol
Little and Big brother meet the speed runner cousin.lol
Will miss my baby.

YO so VV area where is the meet next weekend?

Ready to run.

it's a good upgrade though...u aint losing out that's for sure....i test drove the X and fell in love w/it immdiately...like i got hook on some good p****...lol...power is there for sure...but most notably is the s-awc...X grips the road so much better the RA...but no trunk space...no X...still love the RA SB...so much potential...:D anyways...good upgrade!!!

Jackal
02-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Keep smiling, your living the dream now man!