PDA

View Full Version : I want to know where people stand in this topic

MTZL
10-27-2010, 09:00 AM
Plz Read & comment on this clubralliart thread.
[/URL]

[url]http://evoempire.org/index.php?/topic/9661-to-the-ww-viii-and-black-lancer-2008/ (http://revolutionmotorsport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=membersonly&action=display&thread=375#ixzz13Zijjotw)

MTZL
10-27-2010, 11:50 AM
10 views & no comments??
I promise I wont judge you guys.
Feel free to express your opinions.

wutangmo15
10-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Sounds like the Mazda was just reckless and the evo was just trying to keep everyone safe by calling the cops. When I read it, it didn't sound like he was racing the Mazda. I don't street race and don't know how they start so I don't know if somehow the evo did something that the Mazda thought was starting a race. It didn't sound like the Mazda was in any type of emergency either.

ralli_kid
10-27-2010, 12:23 PM
I usually pull up next to the guy if its on a street and I tell him the way he is driving is unsafe and that someone could get hurt and I will notify the police if it puts me in danger like it did the other night but things got out of hand in my situation

RalliNurse
10-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Mazda should consider lucky he didn't hit any parked car on the shoulder...that would be sry if he did...freakin 'tard

MTZL
10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
My thing is to be safe when driving.
Who knows what the reason is for rx8 driver driving recklessly.
The fact that he followed him to the gas station.
Thats dangerous & things can get out of hands.

Another point is forget about cars its the people behind the steering wheel of the cars that worries me more than anything.

RalliNurse
10-27-2010, 01:32 PM
I hear ya...the guy was smart in a way that he just went home...if it was me...I'll probably would ended up in jail for beating his dumbass

MTZL
10-27-2010, 01:44 PM
I lost a good friend at the gas station before his 21st birthday, so I speak from experience.
To make a long story short, he was shot & killed before making it to the hospital.

If you drive fast car or looks like a fast car there are people always gonna try & speed challenge you. Its always tempting to go faster or complain about it. But if you dont let things bother you, takes abit of practice, it wont.

zeRep85
10-27-2010, 01:56 PM
I lost a good friend at the gas station before his 21st birthday, so I speak from experience.
To make a long story short, he was shot & killed before making it to the hospital.

If you drive fast car there are people always gonna try & speed challenge you. Its always tempting to go faster or complain about it. But if you dont let things bother you, takes abit of practice, it wont.

+1

You never know who you are dealing with...ESPECIALLY now...with the economic times, people are more on edge..

You dont know if they have a gun, knife, bat, golf club, metal stick, spear, harpoon, crossbow, bow and arrow or a long pointy stick. If they dont have a weapon, they might be highly trained in jiu jitsu, muah thai, karate, taekwondo, boxing or judo...

my .02

zeRep

larmyca
10-27-2010, 02:04 PM
yeah, b careful - I almost got into a fistfight with a guy once who almost creamed me by going straight thru an intersection from the left turn lane!

MTZL
10-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Im not for it or against street racing or freeway racing or playing or whatever its called. Im not here to judge people. As long as they r doing it safely doesnt matter how they drive to me its what free country is supposed to be about.
I know what it is I understand the adrenaline rush & all that fun.

Im guilty of reckless driving sometimes, but I always check myself on rev limit & speed limit. Plus I cant afford the ticket.
I dont need to prove my RA or myself on the streets or freeway but I have been suckered into a freeway pulls & red light drag.
In the end I've learn if I dont let things bother me it wont. I usually let them win to make them think highly of themselves & show them whatsup at the track. lol.

MTZL
10-27-2010, 03:46 PM
I thank you guys for chiming in.

E46byeRAhi
10-27-2010, 06:10 PM
i wouldn't have called the cops. i'd just stay way back from the rx8 because he/she obviously can't handle attention. i wouldn't dare pull a maneuver like that if i was in a jolly cat-and-mouse with another vehicle.

MTZL
10-28-2010, 11:26 AM
My intention of this post is case study. For all of us to reflect & drive safely amongst idiots on the road because most of the times it takes "two to tango".

ralli_kid
10-28-2010, 01:51 PM
The only time I had to drive wrecklessly was when my son had an allergic reaction and couldnt breathe. I put my emergency blinkers on and I was hauling ass down the freeway. But that was because I was scared and I had to get him to the ER.

TheBlackBeast
10-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Once upon a time, I might have followed him. Now when someone starts to act agressive like they want to street race I don't give them any reason to want to play. Usually that means dropping my speed well under the posted limit for a while. Just don't want to start anything. What really bugs is when I have my whole family in the car and another car wants to race. Extra irritating...

zeRep85
10-28-2010, 09:11 PM
I don't get confrontational now...but i do like to scare people. :)

For example, I basically follow people to their house without them knowing (or try not to let them know). Once they get into their house. I pull up in front and start honking until they come out or see that i'm there.

Basically letting them know I know where they live and who knows where I live or what I can possibly do now that I know where they live.

Leaves them feeling uncomfortable or at least i hope :).

TheBlackBeast
10-29-2010, 01:22 PM
For example, I basically follow people to their house without them knowing (or try not to let them know). Once they get into their house. I pull up in front and start honking until they come out or see that i'm there...
So... You give them time to go inside and grab their automatic/rpg??? :confused:

SnipeRA
10-29-2010, 01:37 PM
It comes down to you really dont know why people are driving the way they are. Yes sometimes it is obvious that they are trying to race or "show off" but there are times you may not know. It is just best to calm down dont let things get to you and keep a safe distance to insure your saftey.

zeRep85
10-29-2010, 02:08 PM
So... You give them time to go inside and grab their automatic/rpg??? :confused:

I try not to let them know im following them...even if i follow them to their block! that leaves people uneasy...i dont want anyone knowing where i live...or the street/block!

TheBlackBeast
10-29-2010, 07:09 PM
I try not to let them know im following them...even if i follow them to their block! that leaves people uneasy...i dont want anyone knowing where i live...or the street/block!
I was being silly... :D

zeRep85
10-31-2010, 08:39 AM
I was being silly... :D

:)

But yeah...driving home last night....Tons of drunk drivers swerving on the 91..bad.

ralli_kid
10-31-2010, 04:56 PM
your telling me bro. Had a few people at work try and go crazy had to cuff them and pepper spray a few of them.

MTZL
10-31-2010, 06:16 PM
your telling me bro. Had a few people at work try and go crazy had to cuff them and pepper spray a few of them.

wtf? co-workers? lmao cuff them & pepper spray? :cool:

ChaseRalli
10-31-2010, 06:19 PM
bow and arrow or a long pointy stick.

made my day.

best thing thing to do in this situation is to just back off...let the guy be a jackass.

ralli_kid
10-31-2010, 10:00 PM
wtf? co-workers? lmao cuff them & pepper spray? :cool:

Nah people where I work at. I am a top flight security of the world lol

zeRep85
10-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Nah people where I work at. I am a top flight security of the world lol

LMAO!

Shit. Not just the city! the WOLRD! Been jacked by Santa Claus..all kinds of shit! They need security in the WOLRD Craig! Shit.

MTZL
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Why am I not surprised?

http://evoempire.org/index.php?/topic/9782-is-this-even-legal-double-fine-suspended-license/page__pid__169150#entry169150

I told you so.

Grip Brigade_Rowdie
11-08-2010, 12:16 PM
These things happen for us who have "fart pipes" its like your in some league of racers and if you hear one you must race it, its gotten that pathetic these days. My opinion, i would never follow anyone, people are crazy and carry heat. plus im only 5'6 with a tire iron, but like a few of you mentioned it takes skill to ignore these dumbasses, why people want to race in traffic is beyond me. I wish it would be like riding my harley, peace signs everywhere from fellow riders, now if only i can get it from my tuning bros and sisters

MTZL
11-08-2010, 03:37 PM
These things happen for us who have "fart pipes" its like your in some league of racers and if you hear one you must race it, its gotten that pathetic these days. My opinion, i would never follow anyone, people are crazy and carry heat. plus im only 5'6 with a tire iron, but like a few of you mentioned it takes skill to ignore these dumbasses, why people want to race in traffic is beyond me. I wish it would be like riding my harley, peace signs everywhere from fellow riders, now if only i can get it from my tuning bros and sisters

+1 make friends not enemies. :cool: