ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   2009+ Lancer Ralliart General (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   used parts (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=4069)

Dark Knight 07-25-2013 07:18 PM

used parts

I know Ralliarts are not a commonly owned car, but its a little frustrating the little amount of used FS parts on here and Evom...On one hand thats a good thing that us RA owners pick good parts the first time, but for a bargain shopper like myself, it bums me out. <end rant>

iralli_iskustvo 07-25-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 45946)
I know Ralliarts are not a commonly owned car, but its a little frustrating the little amount of used FS parts on here and Evom...On one hand thats a good thing that us RA owners pick good parts the first time, but for a bargain shopper like myself, it bums me out. <end rant>

Just be consistent with your search for parts, you will find good deals from someone they out there.

Dark Knight 07-26-2013 01:57 PM

Yea I kind of figured that. Thanks.

Markspd6 07-26-2013 03:04 PM

Just lemme know what youre gonna need, i know all the local evo guys.

Honestly, theres not so much to do to the RA, unless you wanna get into serious building.. Id try to enjoy the car for what its goid for. Quick, and light.

Id rec, doing a good suspension build, lightening the car overall and getting better seats to handle the Gs created by hard turns., its not an all out crazy fast car, but we can launch like mofos and these cars handle great for a small 4 door sedan.. And even if you want lots of power? Youll wanna build that stuff first anyways..

Dark Knight 07-26-2013 07:17 PM

Hmm, not a bad thought. Coils wouldnt be a bad idea.

iralli_iskustvo 07-27-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markspd6 (Post 45980)
Just lemme know what youre gonna need, i know all the local evo guys.

Honestly, theres not so much to do to the RA, unless you wanna get into serious building.. Id try to enjoy the car for what its goid for. Quick, and light.

Id rec, doing a good suspension build, lightening the car overall and getting better seats to handle the Gs created by hard turns., its not an all out crazy fast car, but we can launch like mofos and these cars handle great for a small 4 door sedan.. And even if you want lots of power? Youll wanna build that stuff first anyways..

I agree. I believe simple evo x turbo swap is the best safe power mod for RA.

AlphaKennyBody 07-27-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo (Post 45986)
I agree. I believe simple evo x turbo swap is the best safe power mod for RA.

This ^^^^^^^^

Mkid 07-30-2013 06:59 AM

Just be patient. Nearly all of the parts I've put on my car have been second hand. Nearly everything in my sig was bought used. lol. Wheels, suspension, most of the exhaust, intercooler piping, intercooler, accessport.

You just need to decide if its worth waiting for or if you would rather pay a bit more and get it sooner.

crak 07-30-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mkid (Post 46097)
Just be patient. Nearly all of the parts I've put on my car have been second hand. Nearly everything in my sig was bought used. lol. Wheels, suspension, most of the exhaust, intercooler piping, intercooler, accessport.

You just need to decide if its worth waiting for or if you would rather pay a bit more and get it sooner.

i want your wheels. damn you. whats the tire size?

Mkid 07-30-2013 10:54 AM

Crappy. lol. I'm on 225's. Honestly if I had to do it again, I'd get something slightly less aggressive so I could have wider tires without needing "hellaflush" camber. I love these wheels though so I'll probably stick with them even though they aren't ideal.