ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   2009+ Lancer Ralliart General (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Wide body kits. (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=4655)

mentcle 07-20-2014 10:42 PM

Wide body kits.

Hello fellow ralliart owners, I'm new to this site and I live in Vancouver BC I was hoping that you guys can help me. Im trying to fine a wide body kit for the car do you have any suggestions or any recommendations for it. Im also trying to look for an exhaust thats not loud but also have an aggressive sounds to it.

Thanks.;)

jguitarz 07-21-2014 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mentcle (Post 50481)
Hello fellow ralliart owners, I'm new to this site and I live in Vancouver BC I was hoping that you guys can help me. Im trying to fine a wide body kit for the car do you have any suggestions or any recommendations for it. Im also trying to look for an exhaust thats not loud but also have an aggressive sounds to it.

Thanks.;)

For an exhaust that isn't too loud but still sounds awesome go with Magnaflow! I have that on my car and it sounds soo good.

As for a body kit, I have no clue haha.

Davis36 07-21-2014 07:18 AM

My HKS exhaust sounds good but wont wake the neighbors

mentcle 07-21-2014 06:42 PM

whats the name of the exhaust ? and is it cat back cause im not planning to get just a cat back .

Burnstormer 07-22-2014 08:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Custom widebody!

jay10ralliart 07-23-2014 11:06 AM

Any widebody for the lancers will basically work. I highly suggest not even thinking about doing it as the cost is going to be extremely high. Price of kit, then body work, then paint will be in the thousands!! Just look at fender flares if you want to run wider wheels IMO. Plus the cost of wider wheels and tires to also work with the kit needs to be included in pricing. Most of these kits if they're fiberglass will also fit horribly, trust me I know from experience how much work goes into a widebody kit as I have one on my Eclipse.

mentcle 07-26-2014 11:25 AM

thanks for the replies guys ill keep all in consideration for sure. But You are right i did ask one of the top custom body kit builders here in vancouver and they quote and he said 3K..... he told me its not worth it. I gave it thought and he was right but for the exhaust i think i will get the AMS Test pipe with the ultimate racing Catback any suggestions on what i should do before i order it cause i want to get at least a semi loud but lowwwwww.

CodeRallyRed 07-26-2014 07:16 PM

The closest and easiest thing for a narrow bodied lancer to to for a widebody is convert to the evo body kit. The front fenders are bolt on, the front bumper can be attached with little modification, but the back end would still have to be custom. That would probably be the cheapest option, I'm pretty sure there are conversion kits out there for a lot less than $3k

Rralliart09 08-03-2014 11:45 AM

If $3k includes painting the whole car that's actually not a bad price.