ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   ClubRalliart Announcements (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   We're back - MAJOR server outage (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2597)

coolguy949 03-05-2012 10:44 PM

We're back - MAJOR server outage

Hey everyone,

We are very sorry for the huge outage you all experienced for the past days. We had a major server failure and discovered the back-ups were somehow corrupted when recovering the data. As a result, we had to rebuild and piece the site back together from the database and other ad-hoc backups.

On the bright side, the site is now running on our new cloud at our Orange County data center. We were already gearing up for the migration before the server imploded. Timing was not on our side! The good thing is that you should notice performance improvements now.

We will be migrating to a new version of vBulletin shortly once we determine everything is running nice and smooth.

If you experience any weird errors, please make sure to clear your cookies and log in again.

Rob and the CR team

SubjecttoChange 03-05-2012 10:52 PM

Good to see we're back in business! Nice work!

Insane11RA 03-06-2012 01:00 AM

Yay !! Welcome back!

Jackal 03-06-2012 05:49 AM

Thank God I was finally going into withdrawl, and being forced to go to Evom was not a pleasant experience. I click on new threads and there were like a billion new threads mostly riddled with the usual Evo owner attitude. So glad you guys are back as this place is full of great people here.
As Ty Pennington would say Welcome Home Ralliart Owners Welcome Home.

BravoZero 03-06-2012 06:05 AM

^ I'm with Jackal, CRA withdrawls were getting to me! :)

Glad to know that improvements have been made and it's running at full speed.

bossssman38 03-06-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal (Post 29773)
Thank God I was finally going into withdrawl, and being forced to go to Evom was not a pleasant experience. I click on new threads and there were like a billion new threads mostly riddled with the usual Evo owner attitude. So glad you guys are back as this place is full of great people here.

I can imagine all of the members here slamming the F5 key on their keyboards hoping the site would be back up :p

MTZL 03-06-2012 10:36 AM

Im was a sad puppy. (insert puppy face here)

NFSLancerRA 03-07-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

I click on new threads and there were like a billion new threads mostly riddled with the usual Evo owner attitude.

Oh, Herro. :D

TrailBrake 03-07-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Well said. I avoid EvoM for a reason. Very happy this site is back!