ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   Cellar (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Road race OEM modified exhaust $125 shipped (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=4036)

Markspd6 07-17-2013 04:37 PM

Road race OEM modified exhaust $125 shipped

Ok, this perfect for anyone looking to get more flow, but doesn't like loud mufflers or having issues with the dealer/neighbors.. Basically they open up the stock muffler and gut the baffling, clean it up, then reweld it shut.. It's just a little louder than stock with alot better flow, the procedure alone at road race is $100-$125(I forget exactly) plus you need your stock muffler!! so, this is a good deal... Need Any more details post it, or PM me, and ill try my best.. But I promise you, this works really well, and is the perfect solution for alot of our local Ralliart owners in southern California.. Only reason, I'm selling, I have two other exhausts sitting here, just can't store this....

[email protected] for PayPal

SOLd,!

deprydation 07-25-2013 02:34 PM

Mark, I'm in the market for a new exhaust. What other ones do you have? :)

I'm thinking about either going to RRE and having one built or going to Ultimate Racing for one.

Markspd6 07-25-2013 04:22 PM

Ive got 3 currently, this one, the 3" AMs.. And im running a road race, 2.5" magnaflow(sideways can) so theres no drone.. all three have good points..

This ones great for mildly better flow, no popo. And dealer visits.l

Mike can make you one for $350-$700 depdnding on your needs.l they have a ralliart inhouse, so they can build it..

Id skip the UR stuff. Theres alot of welds on there pieces, i havent been very impressed by there stuff...

Jwheeler357 08-04-2013 09:36 AM

Somebody can save some cash and get a slightly better flow with no noise increase at all. I have one and it is great for now.

Markspd6 08-05-2013 01:03 PM

Yeah, this is quite a nice piece. Perfect for anyone trying to avoid having any volume/tech issues.. It's actually the same price just to get the work done! No muffler included, no shipping included.. this is a great deal, just cuz I don't have the extra space...might have to see if mike wants to buy this, he can move it.

iralli_iskustvo 08-05-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markspd6 (Post 45661)
Ok, this perfect for anyone looking to get more flow, but doesn't like loud mufflers or having issues with the dealer/neighbors.. Basically they open up the stock muffler and gut the baffling, clean it up, then reweld it shut.. It's just a little louder than stock with alot better flow, the procedure alone at road race is $100-$125(I forget exactly) plus you need your stock muffler!! so, this is a good deal... Need Any more details post it, or PM me, and ill try my best.. But I promise you, this works really well, and is the perfect solution for alot of our local Ralliart owners in southern California.. Only reason, I'm selling, I have two other exhausts sitting here, just can't store this....

[email protected] for PayPal and email.....

Discount for So Cal pick up $75 cash..

Wow I had no idea they do this type of custom job at Road Race, thats amazing! I would pick this up in a heart beat if it was locally. Damn. Thats a good deal.

Markspd6 08-21-2013 04:52 PM

Sold and shipped today!!