ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   2009+ Lancer Ralliart Drivetrain (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Please help with AWD system!!!!! (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=4325)

SoCalRalliart 12-12-2013 08:43 PM

Please help with AWD system!!!!!

So I have a 2012 Ralliart New Turbosmart duel port B.O.V. full upper from ultimate racing and I have a boostpill from them as well as well as the proper GST tune for the car other then that everything is stock. There is about 22.5K miles on the car and just out of know where my car says that I need to have the AWD system looked at, There is no unusual noises and the car performs just as it always has. Does anyone have any of these experiences and is this something I can just wipe myself.

beefyralliart 12-12-2013 10:47 PM

You may just need to clear the message using the info button. Or it may be the ACD pump. But since you have low mileage and you live in SoCal, I doubt it is the ACD pump. You can always have the dealer check. Since you are under warrranty.

tencents 12-13-2013 03:13 AM

I've had this the display, it disappear shortly afterwards though. According to the user manual if u get this park the car on the side turn off the car. Turn it back on it should go away. If not it needs to pay a visit at the dealers

SoCalRalliart 12-13-2013 09:02 AM

okay cool thank you for your advice helps a lot :D

RalliNoob 03-17-2014 01:54 PM

Not true.

I just took mine in for 35,000 service, and the 4WD light came on... 2,000 dollar ACD pump needs replaced.

And I just paid this damn car off...

CodeRallyRed 03-17-2014 04:01 PM

I got that message after a lot of snow power sliding with some friends haha. It went away after I turned it off and turned it back on though

RalliNoob 03-18-2014 04:07 PM

Well, as an update. I was able to get the Dealership here to get it covered under Warranty!

So thank god for small miracles.

caduprado 06-29-2015 10:24 PM

You really should think about helping others.. What was covered by warranty? What was the issue initially?

SnipeRA 07-04-2015 06:03 AM

I have had this happen three times. first time was the ACD pump which was surprising since i lived in south florida, second time had something to with the brakes (don't quiet remember what it was probably just a crappy dealer) and now i have it on again. I live in MN now i assumed it was the ACD pulled the code for it and came up as right rear wheel speed sensor.

caduprado 07-04-2015 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipeRA (Post 52518)
I have had this happen three times. first time was the ACD pump which was surprising since i lived in south florida, second time had something to with the brakes (don't quiet remember what it was probably just a crappy dealer) and now i have it on again. I live in MN now i assumed it was the ACD pulled the code for it and came up as right rear wheel speed sensor.

I friend of mine, owner of a EvoX, had this problem recently. If I'm not mistaken, a NA Lancer sensor will work too, and it's cheaper (they have it for ABS). Ask the shop/dealer.