ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   2009+ Lancer Ralliart General (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Kill Stories!!! (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=469)

Tuqwik4u 03-08-2010 06:59 PM

Kill Stories!!!

Hey Everyone i started this new thread for us to share our kill stories with eachother. I have a few of my own. I am interested in what kind of cars our Ralliarts have been up against. I caught the light with a new model Corvette recently, It happen to be raining at the time, Maybe he didn't know then that i am AWD. That didn't stop him from revving his shiny new exhaust at me. I was watching the side light as it turned yellow, i knew we were up next. I had a perfect launch i would have liked to know my 60ft time on that one lol. I heard his loud motor and his tires trying to get traction while my TC-SST already has me into 3rd and about 3 cars up by then. He had a second chance at the next light that was up a little further from where we let off. My heart was pounding as we were about to line up again, But at the last second he made a left into the turning lane, He might as well have had his white surrender flag waving at that point. I bet he kicked a dent in his car when he got home...Let us know your story.

RalliUp 03-08-2010 10:03 PM

I stopped at a light minding my own business when a guy pulled up in a 3 series BMW. He took off kinda quick and got in front of me. At this point I knew I wasn't going to let the RA be insulted. So at the next light I looked at the guy and he knew what was happening next. We gunned it, and you know what happened next. I laughed as I passed him, and by the time I was in 5th gear, he already had given up.

MikeRA87 03-08-2010 10:52 PM

what was it? 328i?

RalliUp 03-09-2010 09:40 PM

It was a 330ci the 2 door. It felt good. I thought we would have more post by now. Come on gents!

TheBlackBeast 03-09-2010 10:14 PM

Perhaps people are reluctant to reveal what might be considered street racing in a public forum? :confused:

mitzi 03-10-2010 03:53 AM

i know this sounds really loopsided, but once at a traffic light I was behind a Honda Civic SI, and as soon as the lights went green (he or she) started gunning it and of course I couldn't resist, gunned mine and basically overtook the SI on the 3rd-4th gear. It was bout 3 cars behind by the time we got to the next lights.

Sakura09 03-10-2010 06:52 AM

I'm gonna be the nay sayer here and say STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL AND EFFING DANGEROUS!!! None of us are Michael Schumacher or Mario Andretti, and I don't think any of us are above Murphy's Law let alone the law of the land.

RalliUp 03-10-2010 07:33 PM

What ever your doing in that pic doesn't look to legal, lol.

Sakura09 03-10-2010 08:28 PM

orly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RalliUp (Post 3653)
What ever your doing in that pic doesn't look to legal, lol.

:rolleyes:
Legally sanctioned RALLYCROSS FTW!!!

Keep it on the track.
:D

ck1109 03-11-2010 06:48 AM

I'm going to run against a modded Ford truck at the tracks in the next couple of weeks. :D