ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   West (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Ralliart Spotted Thread (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=305)

bmanuhutu 09-28-2009 07:33 AM

Ralliart Spotted Thread

I think that the community is growing and there are alot of people out there that do not know about ClubRA, and we should get a spotted thread to identify who's seen who and where.

Spotted another Octane blue RA in Arcadia, you had the same exact car as mine right down to the SouthCoast Paper plates, except that you had gun metal wheels, exchanged waves and rolled on. My buddy with an RX7 saw you in the san gabriel area.:D

gaspipedreamer 09-28-2009 09:29 PM

I would love to say I spotted an RA but all I have spotted in my area which is SGV to specify azusa/covina area are gts and evos. :( and they didnt even wave to me ahaha

bmanuhutu 09-28-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaspipedreamer (Post 2146)
I would love to say I spotted an RA but all I have spotted in my area which is SGV to specify azusa/covina area are gts and evos. :( and they didnt even wave to me ahaha

I can spot older evo's easily because i had an 8, but all the new guys are reluctant to wave, I get waves and thumbs up from the 8/9 guys...oh well.

Spotted another Octane Blue on the 101 S, you had Gun metal rims again (what are the chances of seeing 2 like this) cept that this time you were too cool to wave or acknowledge me boooooo

bmanuhutu 10-19-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaspipedreamer (Post 2146)

I spotted you dude in front of walmart/Home depot in monrovia, clean ride :D I was in the Octane Blue RA,

ttsumibishi 02-03-2010 08:27 PM

I spotted a white RA up in Mississauga, Toronto, ON today on Tahoe (TDBank building) - any takers? Came over here from EvoX..curious if the owner is registered somewhere :)

Ladogaboy 02-03-2010 11:30 PM

I have problems spotting the RAs too. Not only are there very few of them, but at anything more than 50 feet, or if we're both moving, it is kind of hard to tell. I can usually tell if it is an EVO right away, but the GTSs are really screwing it up for me. :(

Spoiler: yes/no?
Dual exhaust: yes/no?
I/C: yes/no?

Ugh.

TheBlackBeast 02-06-2010 01:51 PM

Hah! Finally spotted one!

:D

Kalidescope Parking structure - WW - paper plates from HB Mitsu. Level 2. I was parked on level 3.

@ Ladogaboy: I know what you mean - I see way more EVO's than RA's!

Sakura09 02-09-2010 12:36 AM

monday morning around 0820
91e at the carmenita exit cerritos / buena park area
black RA stuck behind a big rig
i waved as i got in front of that huge truck that was slowin you down

geargrinder 04-24-2010 10:27 PM

Spotted a Wingless blue RA in the parking area for Crystal Cove/El Moro Canyon, Laguna Beach. I'm guessing you were hiking up there as well.

RocketRay 05-04-2010 07:33 PM

Cypress/Los Al Sportback spotted

As I was driving (in my Sportback, natch) my kids home on Cerritos Ave. w/b between Denni & Bloomfield I saw a white RA Sportback being driven by an oblivious woman. This was last Tuesday, 4/27 around 6pm.

That's the first RA I've seen outside of my own and the dealership.