View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 02:40 PM

Default Fender Rolling in NJ

https://www.facebook.com/FenderRollingNJ

Hey ClubRA,

When I purchased my X MR wheels (18x8.5 +38 with 245/40's), I had my fenders rolled (only rears) by a shop at stock height. When I lowered about 2" all around on coils, I started having rubbing issues in the rear. This is because the shop did not roll the inner lip completely (check photos).

Rather than dealing with the shop, I decided to purchase a fender roller and do the work myself. Recently I was able to roll my rear fenders with no paint issues, cracks, etc [patience is key!]. I like to do everything right the first time around, so I didn't use a mallet, baseball bat, phonebook, and anything else creative you can think of.

Because I achieved great results with the fender roller, I am confident enough to offer fender rolling services in the Union, NJ 07083 area. Although I have little experience, your car will be treated as my own. I will do my best to ensure a clean roll with no paint issues. (I cannot guarantee no paint issues as all cars are different. All precautions in my control will be taken to minimize this risk.)

Most shops around here charge $50-$100 per fender.

My price: $35 / fender

BEFORE:

AFTER:

It is not damage in the paint. There is white silicone lining that was removed.

Last edited by jRox; 10-15-2012 at 05:12 PM.