View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 12:09 PM

Default 2011 RA Exhaust, help!!

Hey guys, so I have been reading up on exhaust systems for the past few weeks now. Still haven't been able to pull the trigger on a system yet because of all the mixed reviews on each system. Right now I have been looking at the CP-E catback and the UR catback. They are pretty much the same price, but I called Cpe- and they dont have the best customer service so far where as UR has the best. UR told me everything I needed to know about the system for my RA and they had the best price overall. CP-E didnt even know the tip size for the exhaust. What are you guys thoughts on catback exhaust for the RA, and which would be the best to run overall. Im looking for the loudest exhaust that will turn heads when I drive by. Drone is not an issue to be, and neither are tickets from the cops, if that makes it easier to explain which exhaust I should go for. oh and a company in town that built a evo is telling me to get the turboxs catback, but from what I have heard/read its pretty quiet. thoughts?

Any info provided is appreciated. Thank you