View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napius View Post
Nice ride! You're probably the closest to me out of all the members I've seen whom list their location. I live in Souderton, work in King of Prussia, and I graduated from West Chester University.

I live right near JNZ Tuning and pretty close to R/T. It seems you've only had good experience with R/T? I've been a little hesitant to take my car there between some friends' testimonies and the fact that they quoted me some outrages prices for simple jobs compared to what JNZ quoted me. Maybe it's because they do quality work, but I was just asking about exhaust and lowering spring installations and couldn't believe the difference in prices the two companies quoted me.

Also, how do you like those D2 RS coilovers? I was looking at those and Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers. I never track my car. It is my daily driver for 50 miles round-trip to work, so I want something that won't ruin that aspect of it but improves handling for my spirited driving.
Graduated from WCU? Thats awesome.. Im a senior there.. I've ran into a 2 Ralliarts in the area but never met the owners, havent seen your yet tho. Not really up in the KOP area.

This is the second time I've heard of R/T Tuning's quotes. They do seem to be high, but if you lump a bit of work together with them they usually manage to do better with pricing. Also, they do amazing work. Even gave me a call a week later to see how things were running. They guarantee all work and will make it right if something sounds or looks wrong lol.

But then again, I haven't been to JNZ.

The D2s are great! So many things you can adjust. And for a daily driver, there's no better choice. but for your long commutes, you'll have to change the dampening and stiffness, I feel almost every bump lol.. but helps with the bouncing around..

^click sig for Fred's Ralliart Build^