View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napius View Post
Yeah, I graduated back in 2010. I lived in the commons for my last two years there. What I miss the most is being able to walk to the bars and stumble back haha. I haven't been down that way at all recently, but if we do ever cross paths, I'm in a Rotor Glow Ralliart with some bronze Drag DR-31 wheels and orange lugs. I haven't posted any pictures of it on the forums because I don't want to hear the obligatory "needs moar low!"

I'm usually willing to spend more money if a company has good customer service, so that's good to hear. The guys at JNZ were super nice, but all I had them do was install my Borla cat-back, so I can't comment on more intricate work. They only charged me like $70. It wasn't even worth me trying to find somewhere to do it myself and getting under the car. I'll probably check out R/T when it comes to stuff like suspension and fender rolling. Did they install your coilovers?

Yeah, I figured I'd have to set any coilovers to softer settings for my drive, but as long as they still outperform the stock springs and shocks in cornering, I'm happy. I've heard that D2 and Ksports are basically the same product and are even made in the same factory. I think the conclusion was that they're overseen by different companies though.

Do you know the spring rates on your D2s or if yours are custom, what comes stock? I can't seem to find that on any of the websites selling them. One website said you could contact them for custom spring rates, but that's all I saw. The Ksport Kontrols are 7.5/6 (kind of weird, I know), which I know is a little soft but may be good for a DD.

I can't believe you don't get hassled by the cops all the time with your tint and loud exhaust. I was even worried about just my Borla cat-back, and I'm still hesitant to get my windows tinted. PA laws are ridiculous.
To be honest, Im not too technical with the spring rate. I bought and installed them myself ad they are great out of the box. You shouldn't worry too much on that.

As far as the exhaust goes, no issues with law enforcement. >knock on wood< The tint had given me one ticket so far.. I honestly think it's an out of town thing.

Im from Kennett Square, and I NEVER had issue with the local police dept. They know I live here and support them, and out of the 4 times of getting pulled over for: no license, speeding, running a light, speeding again; they all turned into warning. All in kennett.

So use your discretion.

^click sig for Fred's Ralliart Build^