View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwralliart77 View Post
No sir it wouldn't be. I understand it's a new car and it's fast as is, but most people buy these cars with the intention to make them go fast. Most will gain 50 to 60 awhp from just swapping out the intercooler and piping. A full exhaust helps as well. Think about it you can pick up a OEM evo x ic and piping off some guy that upgraded for fairly cheap. That along with a tune and your pushing out more power then a stock or even lightly modded evo x. And what's nice is your RA cost $10,000 less! Most will average 260 to 270 awhp with their RAs with fairly light mods. A stock RA averages 210 awhp. A stock evo x averages 240-260 awhp. Doesn't seem like a waste now does it?!
Lol damn, well you got me there. now by changing the ic, the piping along with exhaust would I have to reflash my ecu to get the proper air to fuel mix ratio, and timing and what not? because that's what bothers me the most i have no experience with that nor know anyone who can help, I can't even find a tuner shop that specializes with Mitsubishi's around here. Pretty much if I do this I want to do it right.