View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Lol we should.

There was some issues after getting car back from Boostin. Dont want to get into detail and create drama but long story short I was fortunate to have God send us a best gift ever..TJ Van Cott (aka best tuner ever) from WTFtuned who came to visit us in St. Louis for some tunes/street tunes.

I got to meet many great people and my tuner TJ who is workaholic and a very cool ass guy. So much respect goes out to him. TJ fixed and tweaked many issues with the car and discussed with me what needed to be fixed and addressed. He will be my future block and SST builder!

It was an Evo Disney Land in St. Louis(rare). People from different states came to visit and get their Evos tuned strictly by TJ!

Car made 438/370tq on 93 definitely capable making more power but was tuned down to 25psi due to some issues that needs to be addressed. Those issues will be fixed this week.

Big thanks to TJ WTFtuned.com, Ahmed from habibimotorsports.com, DerekX and ET Tuning!
Maybe you should disclose what happen with Boostin....Help other people out..

If i remember correctly another member was having issues after a Boostin' tune.

As for the Best Tuner? Jon@5150racing! Knows a LOT pretty sure UT_EVOX aka TJ has learned a thing or two from Jon aka Bakaunchi.

z
e
R
e
p