View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:09 PM

I have been looking for results but have not found anything for the smaller classes yet. Cant find anything for AWD Time Attack other than Jeff Zwart won with his Porsche in 2WD TimeAttack. Looks like Rhys had tranny problems and more and didn't get a chance at the overall or record. Tajima won overall but was off the record of 10:01.

Here is all I have for now:

[b/]Rest day is almost over...[/b]

Quote:
Being a rest day, today we borrowed a lift and rotated the tyres, changed the oil, bled the brakes, bled the clutch, and did a checkover.

Tomorrow, Sunday, we race. We have to be up by 3:00am, and be at the hill around 3;30, we are scheduled to be on the hill competing by 10:30-ishy.

They hope to have us all run by 1pm, including over 200 motorcycles. Hopefully all will be safe, and well.

We are very happy with how it all has gone so far, how could we not! We set the new record for qualifying, but we have a target painted on our backs, and there are many aiming at it, not only in our classes, but also the 'open' class of cars of which we beat all but one.

Our focus now is slightly different, we had a plan to always run 70% speed but 100% accuracy, and I really hope my mindset stays with that, it will assist us in finding the rhythm early. Getting to the top is more important than winning for us now.

The record we set will stay for the year, as they pave the last half right after the end of this years event, next year it will tumble dramatically.

May all be well in your world, Chase your dreams, cherish the friends you have. Life is short, you only get one shot at it, and remember, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take!