View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 08:42 AM

Dude if he actually made a point I might agree with him but what he said was in no way any type of point. Magnuson-Moss (which occurred in the States so it probably does'nt apply to you) is designed to protect us from auto manufacturers not covering broken parts even if you have mods SO LONG AS the mods are not what actually CAUSED the failure. MY POINT was if you're being screwed over by the dealer you should look into that case and see if it can help you. What he said added nothing. So if you and other members "completely understood his point" I would love it if you explained to me what he said that was in anyway helpful to you beyond what I said. BTW, there was no "bullshit" from me, I was just trying to help so you can ______________________ (fill in the blank however you feel necessary)

You know what, Ive given it a little thought and I dont give a fuck about it. Like I said, I was trying to help but I dont have a timing chain failure so until I do Im not worried about it. So if there was any point at all to his post, I dont give a rats ass. I do not see it in any shape or form but if I have to hear more bullshit from anybody Im not interested either. This is getting dragged off topic from my suggestion of trying Magnuson-Moss if you're getting screwed because you have mods to an issue of...what Magnuson-Moss covers? Maybe? Im not sure, but in any case its not fair to those who started the thread so I'll be the adult here and bow out of this childish crap. Good luck to those with failures I hope my suggestion might help atleast one of you.

Last edited by Ralli; 09-04-2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: bullshit from those who dont understand something and from those it does'nt even cover