View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 10:21 AM

As mike stated by just putting on the Intake, without a tune, increased the HP by 12 and Torque by 9

Mike does a great job at extracting all the power available, this was the highest numbers we saw that night
264HP 284 TQ!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the boost graph, peaked at 21-22 psi and tapering to 15-16 pounds at redline

The only problem was the tranny started to get warm and gave out at times, giving us a bad dyno run. Just let that guy cool down and mike did a couple of more pulls and we were good to go.

With this turbo Mike recommended that a downpipe is not necessary, maybe a testpipe or a high flow cat/rally cat. Here is a picture of the rally cat at the shop :P

The power potential with this CAI is pretty nice, Mike was really nice and even accommodated me for saturday even though the shop doesnt open on saturday. I would recommend this intake and recommend RRE to any skeptics out there. The car pulls and pulls and pulls like an out of control chariot :> , if only the brakes were a little better, I can say that this car feels almost as fast as my EVO 8. THUMBS UP TO MIKE and RRE!

Last edited by bmanuhutu; 08-24-2009 at 10:35 AM.