View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
Thx Carguy. I guess I'll have to wait til Northern California throw a meet cause 300 miles+ to an event where most of THEM are gayru (guru but gay) from SoCalEvo who talk down on Ralliart owners tell people to stay home call them names. And most of them dont even drive a Mitsu. Acting their shit dont stink.

If I go I probably end up arrested for knocking some teeth out or killing somebody specially the gayru. I wouldnt wanna go because their attitudes sucks. Trying to get information is like pulling teeth, unorganized, and rude.

If I was given an opportunity to throw something like that especially for $250,000 event. I would be up most friendly and would have all the information up front and no hidden rules. For $250,000 I can hire people that are friendly. I would have been more organized.

I have working for 11yrs as Logistic Manager. I know what Im talking about.
Promotion team for the event are gayru except maybe a few that are cool.

Just so you know this ClubRalliart is a way better forum than SoCalEvo. I can ask questions on this site without Gayru(s).
This is also a ClubRalliart.com event. We are sister sites, so this will likely be the largest to date gathering of Ralliarts at this event. Next up we have MOD on July 11th at Mitsubishi's Cypress, CA headquarters, but don't not come because of some e-thugs on another site. Who cares what they think. I own an Evo, but you'll never see or hear me looking down at an RA, I think it's a great car! That's the reason I wanted to do this site, because the RA peeps needed their own place where it's all about the Ralliart and nothing else!