View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Administrator

It's a scam and it's not a scam.

This company is more then likely a middle man like sponsorships.com. What you could be paying for is a service where by the company will either shop your car around to potential sponsors or he will put you into a groupons style network where you receive deals for 10-40 percent of products you may or may not want.

So if you thought they were going to overnight you free parts from Japan, it's a scam. But either way, don't arbitrarily send money to anyone (besides me) that you see online (send me money) because more often then not, you won't get what you thought (except me, send me money immediately).

In all seriousness, I do have some experience in the world of sponsorships and I could fill a forum with past experiences, dos, do nots and the recipe for how to network yourself into relationships with companies you want to rock.

But, at the end of the day I will say this. It is not worth it. If your goal is to get free or discounted products, you are far better off paying your own way, rather then being bound to a handful of companies. Also, it's a lot cheaper on your wallet.