View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 11:21 AM

Angry ugh... me too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerbp View Post
I know this is an old thread, but my 4wd service light came on a few hundred miles ago.
Here's hoping someone comes back to look at this thread again... I just witnessed my first 4WD service warning this morning when starting my car after being on vacation for over a week.. I was trying to back out of my parking space and noticed that it felt like my parking brake was still "on" and I had to hit the gas harder than usual to get the car to move. The service light stayed on for the entire time I was driving. But after I turned the car off & back on again later in the day, the service light didn't come back on (yet..) I've scheduled my service appointment for a week from today (the earliest they could fit me in.)

I was just wondering if it could be as simple as a fluid viscosity/low fluid issue because I haven't moved my car in a while or if I'm in for the $2800 new pump option.. I'll know either way in a week but it would be nice to hear from someone before then, just to have another opinion.
Thanks guys!