View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by caRalliArt View Post
I don't know how much noise you guys are referring. as soon as my trans is warm like 5 min of driving and I go to stop at a light my trans actually slamms into 1st.happens in auto normal.auto sport.manual.no matter what it happens.it slams so hard I can feel it in the floor.every passenger I've ever had has said"what was that?is ur tranny broken?"I've never gotten a service light or over heating warning.I've taken it to the dealership 3 times and the first time they said I had a transmision fluid leak wich they fixed.problem never went away and all they do is say they can't duplicate the problem.Is this the same level of noise everyone has or should I really get on the dealership? I don't even like to drive it in auto anymore because the noise and feeling when it down shifts is so bad I feel like the tranny is gonna fall out
That definitely is not normal dude. At least its never happened to me. For me, sometimes it will shift a little harder then normal or have a bit longer of a delay. Thats about it.
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!