View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 07:55 PM

O.k Have had a lot of problems with my car shifting after flashing to S-Sport etc... Another Ralliart owner and buddy did the original flash, but it was done outside on a sunny day and I stared at glare most of the process. I was just so happy at the time that I actually now had S-Sport mode on the car I didn't get him to review everything with me. He just said I just followed the guide.
I tried to flash back to the B002 file. But here is the problem I am facing is that the pass thru can now reads my
ECU Part number as 8631A827 my S/W part number as 8631A8270B basically now sees my car as a 2009 Evo.

So I can put the Ralliart B002 FLPart file into the XML folder after changing the TARGET_HW_ PNAME to Ralliart ECU number and TARGET_SW_PNAME to Ralliart S/W number.

Put the Default CBF file into the CBF folder and the Ralliart B002 CFF file into the CFF folder.
But since Pass thru can still reads my car as an evo because the Evo ECU and S/W numbers don't match the Pass Thru CAN Reader data it says programming is unnecessary and won't flash the B002 files to the TCU.

I re edited the B002 FLPart file to the Evo X ECU and S/W indicated by Pass Thru CAN Reader then launched Pass Thru CAN Flash and it said it successfully flashed using all the B002 files.

But after exiting the software turning off the ignition , waiting then starting car. I can still activate S-Sport mode because it still shows up if I go sport mode then press and hold button for 3 seconds.

My point is simple, can someone tell me how to change back my ECU and S/W numbers to Ralliart ones so I can get rid of S=Sport and Launch control. I would like to try out the 2011 / 2012 Ralliart TCU files my car which is a 2009.

Hopefully someone understands where I am at and what I need to change. The only file I messed with is the B002 FLPart file which did successfully flash to my car using the Evo X ECU and S/W numbers.