View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 05:29 PM

Went back to the drag strip last night and found that the plastic adaptor to connect to the valve cover for an EGR function had snapped off. I realized all the problems I have been having was because car was pulling in air through this big 3/8 threaded broken fitting. Problem was because it is down stream of the air sensor the air being sucked in was not being calculated and engine was running lean and because of this excess air it was also buggering up my shifts and boost and everything.

Did an emergency repair with electrical tape and tywrap to seal hole on AEM intake pipe and car was good to go making approx. 24 runs and most were @ 13.5 with a few at 13.4 and best 2 runs of the night were just before the place closed at 10:30 with the cooler air ran 13.3 seconds. This was fully loaded with Jack, spare tire, tools all my custom stereo stuff amp boards etc.. and a 2/3 full tank of gas.

For the ECU I was running the GST tune for Full turbo back with AEM intake and was running the programming for the TCU from a 2011 Ralliart.