View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkid View Post
Year: 2009
Model: Sedan
Miles: 42,621
Any Issues?:

Things wrong when I bought it (used with 17k miles): bolt was missing in the drivers side window assembly that caused it to pop loudly when rolled up or down. Fixed under warranty.

The passenger side air vent is not lined up properly so it always blows towards the window no matter how you adjust it. didn't notice this until warranty was up. probably need to pop out that dash piece to fix it. This may have been done accidentally by the dealer when the nav system was installed.

Later issues: Clutch seals started leaking causing the trans to slip. This started happening a little before 40k miles. Replaced by Jack's Transmissions.

Speed sensors are sending bad signals causing the ABS and TCS to turn off regularly. This also started to happen a little before 40K miles. I want to try cleaning the grime off of them as they get pretty gunked up and see if that corrects the issue. If not, they are bad and need to be replaced. This may have been caused by me when I drove through a flooded area.

At around 42k miles the shift linkage cable got out of alignment somehow which caused a variety of scary trans related issues like skipping gears and not wanting to get into gear. disconnected the cable, re-aligned it and locked it back in place fixed this issue.

Hows the car running so far after the tranny rebuild?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ