View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Default ClubRalliart Super Ralliart Event!

Quote:
But seriously... the dealer sponsoring this whole thing has a giant flashing banner ad at the top of every page of every thread of this web site with a tool free phone number. Pick up the phone and make a call if you want to help ruin my chances at a free RalliArt.

Yours sounds like a special case. Maybe if the insurance shows in your name too. Or if you can show you are making the payments. Then again.. what you going to do with two of these cars? Even if you win you should give me one of them.
Where is the toll free number maybe there are different banner ads? The one I saw at the beginning of this thread doesnt have one (toll free number or the rules).

But I do have proof of Insurance and bank statements that Im making the payments.
I havent thought of what Im gonna do with it.
Maybe keep it as a trophy or
sell it to pay off my RA or
give it someone that needs it, if they can pay for the tax.

Who am I kidding our chance of winning is probably so low we'd have better chance of getting hit by lightning (just an assumption). Nobody has the complete Address or rules and regulations. People are gonna go and be disappointed when/if they get there, is what I think.

Im still looking for an Official Rules and regulations...
Im still looking for an Official Address for the event...