View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:07 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd Drew View Post
Bringing this back just cause I thought this spotted was funny.

Spotted a RotorGlow Ralliart in Manhattan Beach SoCal with custom plates "WEHO EVO" if you see this please stop telling people your car is an Evo LMAO. I rolled up in a Scion and asked him what his plates mean and he told me "WEHO is short for West Hollywood" and in a cocky ass way said "and the EVO part is cause well I drive an EVO" I laughed and was like I drive the same car you have a Ralliart and laughed so hard. Sorry but not sorry to burst your bubble. Be proud of what you drive.
LOL well..... you know what they say "HATERZ GON H4TE"
I don't know if I was the one driving it at the moment but I don't remember this so I don't think so. WEHO RALLIART wouldn't exactly fit of the plates and it just seemed like a nice fit. We are very proud of our ralliart and would of been delighted if you had said I drive one also etc etc. most people just know know what a ralliart is. and when you get asked that question quite often you just have a simple response. As for the "cocky ass attitude" maybe you were just a bit insulted by the whole "EVO" situation. It is just a license plate. don't get all worked up. I am very aware I drive a Ralliart and don't need you too spread your haterade about me. ;D