View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:36 AM

Yeah sorry for venting! It's just that it has taken me 6 months and countless hours driving from one bodyshop to the next each time thinking I have found one that will do the work then they won't even return my calls. I have taken yet another day off work to take my car into the bodyshop and I am being told that the lip I ordered is not meant to fit my car but a regular Lancer. They have the new front end there so we fitted it on but there are some gaps and the owner of the shop refuses to trim the piece to fit because he said it then won't look right. He suggested I return the lip. It cost me over $100 and something plus shipping,duty ,taxes etc.. I am not made of money so I told him fine just make it work and look good LOL ! I did not tell him it was off Ebay LMAO! oh well I now am in the process of tracking down someone locally who has an Eastwood company fender roller he is willing to rent me for $40 plus a $200 deposit which is refundable upon return of the tool. Bodyshop is now waiting for me to magically appear with said tool. No pressure.