View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 07:58 PM

That is what the body shop was supposed to do but after the paint did not stick to the lip they figured the lip would completely cover up to the chrome ring.

This I can do myself simply tape/mask and use trim paint. But hey $90.00 bucks for a Ebay lip aint bad and because it is Urethane it won't crack like fiberglass or carbon fiber etc..

Yet another Update: Ordered new Blue anodized Evo X lug nuts.
new vinal kit for all the diamonds for front, back of car as well as the little diamonds on the wheel center caps in blue.
new Hankook 245 /45 ZR 18 Tires from Tire rack.com I think the tires even have the word Evo in the name.

I am now Officially into Stage 2 and Stage 3 of my build. The Evo X rims and tires start stage 2 which is wheels and suspension and brakes.
Stage 3 was exterior body mods which now have included rear fenders rolled and paint now cracked on both sides which sucks and another new front end, new front lip and chrome ring painted out. Blue vinal graphics have been installed on car but will make a trip out to the garage tomorrow to take pics.

First Official Dragrace cancelled due to non stop rain for almost 24 hrs straight until next weekend.

Last edited by Jackal; 05-21-2011 at 08:10 PM.