View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Seriously Man What The F___ are you even talking about!! Sorry, but enough bullshit. The UR system is engineered specifically for our car and bolts up in mere minutes and is in no way restrictive. You come in here with what I would call a Joke race only exhaust and you want people to jump on board.

ADMIN Please delete this thread and ban this Idiot. Nuff said.

PS/ I can't see this system being street legal anywhere.
Every exhaust system bolts up in minutes... And the UR system is probably equally as loud as this system. So throw that street legal crap out.

Seriously, I don't understand the amount of hate you guys are just dropping on this exhaust. You should really see it in person. They are beautifully made and awesome quality. Price is obviously up there, but if you can't afford it I'm sorry. The world doesn't revolve around you though, so instead of getting frustrated and pissing all over this thread that is doing nothing but TRYING TO GAIN INTEREST, just don't post.

It's that simple. Get out. Those who realize how awesome this exhaust is and can afford it will come along and get in on it. But you guys are doing nothing but being useless. I haven't done a fucking thing to earn an infraction or ban. I'm simply gaining interest on this exhaust so we can get it fabricated and expand the Ralliart aftermarket support.

There's NOTHING wrong with having another available exhaust out there. If it's so astronomically expensive, well that'll end up being the manufacturers problem. But the Evo ones are getting pretty popular and every person who has one loves it to death.

Last edited by Chaz17; 06-30-2013 at 11:18 PM.