ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 07-26-2015, 09:06 AM

Put on brand new DepoRacing 3.5 intercooler. You can hear the turbo now. Car feels more responsive. Happy with this upgrade.

Enkei Raijins and Ksport coilovers are next!
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 07-27-2015, 07:23 AM

Changed brake pads and rotors.

Installed Prosport Halo Series Boost Gauge. (Pain in the you know what.)

It was a long day out in the sun, but happy with it.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:24 PM

Ordered Depo Racing licp.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ

Last edited by iralli_iskustvo; 08-06-2015 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:36 PM

Wow, there's actually some activity on this forum. I thought everyone had moved to the Ralliart Facebook group by now.

Well, to go with the topic - yesterday I calibrated my Innovate LC-2 wideband gauge after I installed it a couple of days ago along with a Depo boost gauge, so they both work properly now. That's all to go with my freshly built Ralliart with a 20T turbo upgrade and 10-disk OEM replacement clutches from Kozmic. Car shifts like a beast now and has way more power (279 hp/312 tq) with a 100% stealthy engine bay and stock exhaust with a high flow cat.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:37 AM

Sounds great, glad to hear someone else is doing stuff with their car.
I also have the Innovate LC-2 wideband and will say it being a turbo car which carbons up pretty good especially when you take it to the track on a regular basis you will need to periodically clean and recalibrate it.

I hope you decide to create a build thread here, but if you already have one on another site I would be interested in getting the link to your page.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:58 PM

Default DepoRacing uicp

Fitted uicp today used the standard elbow only thing I had to buy was an adapter 2.5ins to 2.25ins needed a little packing with silicone tape at the elbow end.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1184.jpg (178.2 KB, 24 views)
Old 08-05-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris View Post
Fitted uicp today used the standard elbow only thing I had to buy was an adapter 2.5ins to 2.25ins needed a little packing with silicone tape at the elbow end.
All is well with the hood?

zeRep
Old 08-06-2015, 02:23 AM

Gave it a test run today,no problems with hood.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:16 PM

Installed Depo Racing licp.

Tuned by TJ
Old 12-02-2015, 02:32 PM

Ordered D2 Racing RS series coil over. Will receive them next monday and install them on saturday.

Will post pics after install.

Avant Garde m310 wheels will be next on the list.

Brembo brakes from Drew hopefully sometime next year.

And final step God willing will be a build by Driven with EFR 83/74 .92ar T4 twin scroll IWG.

Tuned by TJ