ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-22-2013, 06:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

I got ya, I assumed you took actual measurements and "blueprinted" it. I was originally planning to just take mine to the shop but its so trashed that there are chunks completely missing from it. It wouldn't be the best thing to make a template from.
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Regional Moderator

You can also buy two large oil pans for $12 each at walmart and join them, pretty sure its just light sheet metal might need some reinforcement though..

Personally im gonna try the lexan and create some induction to the engine with the small naca ducts, its will be the lightest strongets option, plus im not excited about metal under the car on a DD, unless its strong enough..
Old 08-22-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markspd6 View Post
You can also buy two large oil pans for $12 each at walmart and join them, pretty sure its just light sheet metal might need some reinforcement though..

Personally im gonna try the lexan and create some induction to the engine with the small naca ducts, its will be the lightest strongets option, plus im not excited about metal under the car on a DD, unless its strong enough..
I'm super interested Mark. Let me know when you get something going. I'm peacing out of So Cal in October and heading to VA. I'll for sure need a better undertray then.
Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP | Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by Razorlabs | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Tank | Agency Power Downpipe | Avid1 18x9 +35 Wheels | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated Test Pipe | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2 + ZR-2 Wideband/Boost gauge | Tomei Oil Cap | CF Engine Cover | CF Hood Struts | HKS Radiator Cap | Coming Soon: Evo X turbo upgrade
Old 08-22-2013, 03:12 PM
Regional Moderator

Mostly I need a better Roto zip tool. I only have a dremel and the Roto zip adapter they make, and it makes fairly rough cuts.. Otherwise I have a fairly decent understanding of how to make it work. Reinforcing the holes with grommets or a metal ring to keep the wear and stretching down. Covering the edges up to look clean, and creating a little induction somewhere along the lines.. Ill see if I have time to find a better tool at Home Depot or lowes.

Where are you located Again? I've gotta fairly large driveway you're welcome to do the work, or help me do it.. I'm always busy here doing nothin.. Trying to clear out the garage right now, so I can do fender rolls indoors. As it's getting hot in CA now..

Last edited by Markspd6; 08-22-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:25 AM

I'm down in San Diego but I would be willing to make the drive on a weekend for sure. I'd like to have you take a look at my rear roll anyways. I'm not too confident with it when I have a full back seat...
Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP | Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by Razorlabs | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Tank | Agency Power Downpipe | Avid1 18x9 +35 Wheels | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated Test Pipe | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2 + ZR-2 Wideband/Boost gauge | Tomei Oil Cap | CF Engine Cover | CF Hood Struts | HKS Radiator Cap | Coming Soon: Evo X turbo upgrade
Old 08-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Regional Moderator

Ill try, still need to finish working on my fender rolling tool cart, just added the side cabinet. It's got an ass pile of tools to get your roll nice and perfect..

RM9k

Last edited by Markspd6; 09-25-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:16 PM

Nice looking tool rig you've got there.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Regional Moderator

That's the one I rent out for rolls or touch up work, brakes whatever can be done in the driveway.. $10 per hour, two hour min.. Includes, fender roller, compressors, etc... Evrything you'd need..

This is my bad boy, just for my hand tools.. Sittin next to my PAC Man machine..

Last edited by Markspd6; 09-25-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:22 PM

Damn, another nice rig. I wish I had more tools. I got jacked for like 1200 bucks in tools recently. All snap on and craftsman.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Regional Moderator

Damn, that's sucks.. Tools are so very useful..

Just got an email from amazon, my new cordless 18V dewalt Roto zip tool is on it's way, I should be able to give this a shot next week.