ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-18-2015, 08:34 AM

So go with 18x8.5 instead? Which offset to run 245 for aggressive set up?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-24-2015, 03:40 PM

Will Avant Garde M310 18x9 offset 30 fit with 245 tires?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-24-2015, 04:06 PM

Yes they will. And since you want poke; these will poke more than the 8.5 38 offset. 245 will be right about flush if not just slight poke. With roll pull of course
Old 08-24-2015, 07:08 PM

Thank you!

Tuned by TJ
Old 09-26-2015, 02:47 PM

Decision is firm, decided to go with Avant Garde M310 18x9 30 offset. But before I buy them I need help from you guys choose the right ones. Our bolt pattern is 5x114.3? Wheels will be wrapped in 245 maybe 255. Thanks again to all for any suggestions.

Link below to help me choose from the site.

http://www.getyourwheels.com/view-wh...10-matte-black

Tuned by TJ
Old 12-04-2015, 02:22 PM

Does anyone know if 18x9 +38 offset Avant Garde m310 have any fitment issues with 245/255 rubber?

Tuned by TJ
Old 12-04-2015, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Does anyone know if 18x9 +38 offset Avant Garde m310 have any fitment issues with 245/255 rubber?
Going to say yes! I have installed several sets of tires and rim combinations over the last 6 years and just to fit EvoX GSR and MR wheels which are 8.5 inch wide and 38 offset and with 245/ 40 or 45 series tires I had to do complete roll of rear fenders and a good deal of pulling, tugging then had body work to make it look stock and repainted both 1/4 panels and blend into back bumper and rear doors. Mind you I track my car and I need a bit more wiggle room when siding back and forth through the corners on the track.

Since you are want to go with a wider 9 inch wide rim with same offset I would suggest you go with your original decision of only 30 offset which will pull rim closer to inside of car and go with a lower 35 % / sidewall profile tire.

If you search there is a Ralliart fitment guide both here and on Evom.net.
here is a link
http://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09-...s-fitment.html
Old 12-07-2015, 06:36 PM

Thanks man for the knowledge, but I noticed they dont have Avant Garde m310 in 18x9 +30 with our bold batter 5x114.3

Now I am falling in love with concave concept Twin 6 Spoke.

Any suggestions for the best fitment?

Tuned by TJ