Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Miscellaneous > Off-topic
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliNurse View Post
+1 on that...

Not only you lose money to some BS...
What if u hit someone?
What if that person that u hit becomes a para or quad or dead?
Do u want that to be in ur head for life

As a rehab nurse...I see too many of these cases where ppl became paras or quads just because ppl were speeding...

Is it really necessary?

I'm not trashing u per se...but this is something u have to think about...if worse case senario that in an accident u get hurt...that's bad enough but if u hurt others just because u were speeding...that IMO it's fuck-up and inexcusable...

If u wanna speed...pls take it to the track!
He gets it. It isn't like no one knows that speeding is dangerous. Every pack of smokes in this country has a blatant warning label on it. Everyone knows what it says, and no one cares.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanceralliart View Post
I just got nailed going 40 over and I'm just wondering what kind of tickets you guys have gotten. Maybe it'll make me feel better haha
How old are you?
Old 07-05-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA View Post
So is getting tattooed. I am not quite sure that people understand how badly this practice can and will affect your ultimate career success. If you want to be mediocre and work a middle of the road type of job, then I guess it doesn't matter. I just can't imagine going through life like that. I am dead serious.
Well this might be true outside of the cool states. But hurr in killa kali my nigga that aint tru.

zeRep
Old 07-05-2012, 07:22 PM

Failifornia doesn't count as a cool state.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:25 PM

If you don't have any tattoos that are visible with a shirt on, i don't see you having any trouble in employment
Old 07-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Moved to OT since there are about three or four different topics being discussed, and it's kind of an off-topic thread anyway.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
Either way, there's no reason to be speeding 25 mph or so over the speed limit. Maybe you need a slower car.
I got a ticket for doing 110 mph in a 45 (and I was in a much slower car at the time). So go ahead and tell me how stupid I am and how I put people's lives in danger, even though you know nothing about the driving conditions at the time of the ticket. I do not need big brother to post a sign on the side of the road for me to be able to determine a safe rate of speed, just like I don't need a little light to turn from red to green for me to be able to see for myself that an intersection is clear and safe to enter. So go ahead and have fun being the sheep.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbletron View Post
If you don't have any tattoos that are visible with a shirt on, i don't see you having any trouble in employment
True, but I find that in Florida people tend to like to show off their ink. That will cause problems.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS09RA View Post
I got a ticket for doing 110 mph in a 45 (and I was in a much slower car at the time). So go ahead and tell me how stupid I am and how I put people's lives in danger, even though you know nothing about the driving conditions at the time of the ticket. I do not need big brother to post a sign on the side of the road for me to be able to determine a safe rate of speed, just like I don't need a little light to turn from red to green for me to be able to see for myself that an intersection is clear and safe to enter. So go ahead and have fun being the sheep.
Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning? Damn.

So you tell me this... what benefit do you get for driving that fast? You really think it's worth the court costs, the points on your driving record, the possibility of you losing your license? Gotta be smarter than that dude.

And let me tell you something else, if you want to be an idiot and drive that fast on a public roadway and you end up killing someone else in an accident, that's on you. Have fun in prison, don't drop the soap.

Last edited by BravoZero; 07-06-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:46 AM

Rant mode engaged....

I would be AMAZED if every single person on this board hasn't broken the law in their cars. I would like to see an honest list of everyone that hasn't had their car over 100mph before. And I can also tell you with 100% certainty that if you accelerate from a stop to the posted 55mph at wide open throttle in our cars, that is JUST as illegal as speeding and you can and will get a ticket if you do it in front of a cop. It just amazes me that 90% of the discussions on this board is about how to make your car be able to go faster or be able to handle better when you go faster, and less than 10% of people on this board have ever had their cars on a round track, yet we are talking about someone being an idiot for speeding on a public road. Granted TS took the speeding to excess, which is pretty silly and seems like a teen thing to do. But giving him crap for breaking the rules a little more than we do makes no sense.

And then we have people on the other extreme...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS09RA View Post
I do not need big brother to post a sign on the side of the road for me to be able to determine a safe rate of speed, just like I don't need a little light to turn from red to green for me to be able to see for myself that an intersection is clear and safe to enter. So go ahead and have fun being the sheep.
You have got to be kidding me. Let's remove the speed limit signs and traffic lights and see how long you go without some idiot hitting you. You can't have it both ways, calling people "sheep" because we want traffic lights and speed limits, knowing you would be the first one to bitch if some moron ran through an intersection that had no traffic light and wiped out your RA.

Let's all find a happy medium. Everyone speeds. Everyone breaks the "unsafe acceleration" laws. Just don't be an idiot and don't kill anyone and don't complain when you get busted and don't act like the laws are stupid.
Can't we all just get along..lol

/rant mode