ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 06-01-2011, 06:44 PM

Default Aftermarket HID

I'm looking to pick up HID's for my headlights and my fog lights.for those of you that have aftermarket hid's instead of factory what color did you get?did you get 45w or 55w ballast?relay harness? What brand?I'm just trying to do some research before I buy so I don't have any problems.any install tip would be great.I've installed them on many of my cars but none of my other cars have drl.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:03 PM

sorry i'm always gna be that guy: retrofit some real projectors into your headlight first.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:05 PM

I'm still waiting to retro fit projectors but for now I'm still using HIDs. I ordered mine online from DDM Tuning and I believe they have a store down in SD. I went with the 35w 6k HIDs. They've been working fine and I've had them on for more than a year now. 55w is too bright. I have the DRLs so i just leave the lights in the ON position so they don't flicker. haha you can also get the wire harnesses jRox sells, I think thats his name, to delete the DRLs.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:53 AM

Default Hid

Been using jrox's drl delete harness and a 6k 35 watt kit from hid country for almost a year. No problems at all. Would love actuall projectors but until then this has been a great setup
Old 06-05-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogiboiuno View Post
I'm still waiting to retro fit projectors but for now I'm still using HIDs. I ordered mine online from DDM Tuning and I believe they have a store down in SD. I went with the 35w 6k HIDs. They've been working fine and I've had them on for more than a year now. 55w is too bright. I have the DRLs so i just leave the lights in the ON position so they don't flicker. haha you can also get the wire harnesses jRox sells, I think thats his name, to delete the DRLs.
Yep that would be me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev077 View Post
Been using jrox's drl delete harness and a 6k 35 watt kit from hid country for almost a year. No problems at all. Would love actuall projectors but until then this has been a great setup
Good to hear all is well.