ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart General
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 PM

Default 2009 vs 2010

will all 2009 RA parts fit the 2010, i dont believe their are any major differences?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:25 PM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default They should

They sould because both cars are about the same just the diffrent body style.
So any parts for RA will work on both.
Also alot of evox parts work on the RA also.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:31 AM

like what?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:16 AM

Default L

Well all RA part should fit beside some body part since the 10 RA are all hatch and the later ones are sedan but performance and tuning should be the same for both models.
As far as the evo parts fmic I know fits turbo-manifold fit exaust fit with a little modding and a lot of other evo parts can fit with a little bit of modding.
They all share the same engine.
Brakes upgrade I have seen you will need bigger rims and tires to house the calipers.
Like I said for the evo stock or off brand part might need a little modding to work.

But RA 09 and RA 10 are the same for all engine parts and performance parts even the inside stuff is the same unless you have the red cluster but you should be able to swap it for the new color with a few mod to the dash if needed.

If there is any one thing you want done and you question if it will work you can always ask the dealer if that part will fit-work for your model car or RRE or HBSPEED they all will be able to tell you if what you want to do will work or not.

But not knowing what you plan to do I can't realy answer more then they are the same car inside and out aside from the body-cluster.

Also if you have a 5 speed or the SST will be a factor also.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrei View Post
Well all RA part should fit beside some body part since the 10 RA are all hatch and the later ones are sedan but performance and tuning should be the same for both models.
As far as the evo parts fmic I know fits turbo-manifold fit exaust fit with a little modding and a lot of other evo parts can fit with a little bit of modding.
They all share the same engine.
Brakes upgrade I have seen you will need bigger rims and tires to house the calipers.
Like I said for the evo stock or off brand part might need a little modding to work.

But RA 09 and RA 10 are the same for all engine parts and performance parts even the inside stuff is the same unless you have the red cluster but you should be able to swap it for the new color with a few mod to the dash if needed.

If there is any one thing you want done and you question if it will work you can always ask the dealer if that part will fit-work for your model car or RRE or HBSPEED they all will be able to tell you if what you want to do will work or not.

But not knowing what you plan to do I can't realy answer more then they are the same car inside and out aside from the body-cluster.

Also if you have a 5 speed or the SST will be a factor also.

Hope this helps.
The 2010 RA are available in both hatch and sedan. 2009 RA was only available in sedan in the US. Both 2009 and 2010 RA are only avail with SST.

- Bryan
Old 06-09-2010, 11:54 AM

Thumbs down Thanks for the correction

Thank you for the correction I was not shure they were still makeing the sedan because the dealers keep pushing sportbacks and for the SST info I was made to belive the 09-08 came with the opption for manual from the dealer since they said that the 2010 only came with SST and if I wanted manual I would have to get last years model sorry for the mix up but the answer still stands unless any one else knows some thing that bot 09 and 10 share the same parts and 09 perfomance parts will fit a 10 RA.

+bryan
Old 06-13-2010, 07:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to racergirl6756

same shit had both cars