ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-28-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Doing it yourself is the best option for these cars lol.
Yeah and its actually pretty easy takes 30-1hr max including lift and drain period
Old 01-28-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nast_Nas View Post
Yes the center and the rear. that is all the ralliarts have. that image is from an evo x. on a ralliart the center/transfer case is built into the transmission and we have the rear. hence we only have to change the center and the rear. yes any of those brands will work. i use the evo x service manual. heres the link for the whole manual http://www.evoxservicemanual.co.uk/P...003800-22C.pdf and this is the link for the tc-sst(which is just the section of the whole service manual) http://www.evoscan.com/manuals/EvoX/...005300-22C.pdf

thread from evo forum http://forums.evolutionm.net/09-rall...ce-manual.html
thank you! i have this one, for the evo x, but got confused for the 2nd type of fluid, thank you, should do this soon, heres something you guys need to see, when i went to the stealership for 2 recalls.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:26 PM

the "advisor" said that twin clutch service is something i cant do myself. he mentioned the tech will need to use a laptop to actuate fluids, or some shit like that, whats the fuel system service?
Old 01-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beretta_m9a1 View Post
the "advisor" said that twin clutch service is something i cant do myself. he mentioned the tech will need to use a laptop to actuate fluids, or some shit like that, whats the fuel system service?
it could be this Check fuel system for leaks *1
(tank, pipe line and connection, and fuel tank filler
tube cap).
*1 This maintenance is recommended but is not
required to maintain the emissions warranty.

how many miles you have? as far as the "twin clutch service" idk if theyre referring to changing the fluid or actually serviceing your transmission i.e. clutch seals/packs etc or replaced, in that case the trans comes out and in the link above in the TC-SST serv manual if you read theirs a whole section on when the TCU has to go through a teach in process. refer to group 22C in the service manual

Last edited by Nast_Nas; 01-28-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: new info
Old 01-29-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nast_Nas View Post
it could be this Check fuel system for leaks *1
(tank, pipe line and connection, and fuel tank filler
tube cap).
*1 This maintenance is recommended but is not
required to maintain the emissions warranty.

how many miles you have? as far as the "twin clutch service" idk if theyre referring to changing the fluid or actually serviceing your transmission i.e. clutch seals/packs etc or replaced, in that case the trans comes out and in the link above in the TC-SST serv manual if you read theirs a whole section on when the TCU has to go through a teach in process. refer to group 22C in the service manual
i have 59k miles, he said i kinda had to do it, although im still under warranty but that if it fails, and i dont do this service, that they might deny my claim, due to not servicing it