ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-08-2013, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Its not idiotic, its brilliant!
I thought it was brilliant until it happened to me. Believe it or not, the 3rd day i had my car i did as you suggested. Sure enough, it got hit
Quote:
This too, or get these tools (http://www.mmtraining.com/paintless-...r-toolsets.htm) and learn how to remove dents on friends beat up cars.
Yea thats what im going to end up doing, following hotkupa's suggestion. Lol
Old 12-08-2013, 01:03 PM

I had over 30 dings size of nickel/quarter from a big hail. Those dent removal tools made my car look new again. Watching and learning from professionals could help you remove them yourself, practice is a must though.

Mitsubishi uses a thin layer of metal for many reasons. Since I got the car I never parked close by someone. Always distant myself from people who dont have respect for others property.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 12-08-2013, 04:04 PM

I pulled some dents before and if I can give you some advice......metal must be at least 60 F (if not paint will crack metal will not retract properly) so depending where you live you might have to do it inside a garage. And second do not pull the metal out too much. If you pull metal to the other side...... you will have to paint the entire panel.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
I had over 30 dings size of nickel/quarter from a big hail. Those dent removal tools made my car look new again. Watching and learning from professionals could help you remove them yourself, practice is a must though.

Mitsubishi uses a thin layer of metal for many reasons. Since I got the car I never parked close by someone. Always distant myself from people who dont have respect for others property.
Ok gotcha. Thanks for the tips
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkupa View Post
I pulled some dents before and if I can give you some advice......metal must be at least 60 F (if not paint will crack metal will not retract properly) so depending where you live you might have to do it inside a garage. And second do not pull the metal out too much. If you pull metal to the other side...... you will have to paint the entire panel.
Lol damn it. Its about 42 right now here in Vegas. But thanks so is pushing the metal from the inside the best solution?
Old 12-08-2013, 06:42 PM

Definitely wait till its warm to remove dents.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 12-08-2013, 06:47 PM

Lol thanks
Old 12-08-2013, 07:00 PM

I hope you find a way to get your dents out, that tool should work and if not they make bigger cups for it to fit
Old 12-08-2013, 07:15 PM

^ thanks for the support you guys!!! I wasnt aware of needing to be during warm temperature, but will wait to do it.... In a few months -_-
Old 12-09-2013, 08:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

Do all these suggestions work with dents with a crease? I got a huge one on my door from what appears to have been someone with a lifted truck based on how high it is -_-
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkid View Post
Do all these suggestions work with dents with a crease? I got a huge one on my door from what appears to have been someone with a lifted truck based on how high it is -_-
Lol that sucks. Not laughing at you but your "-_-" lol